IAMSNOWMAN

Staff online

I was wandering if it would be possible to have at least one staff member (take turns) who is online or can be easily reached

most of the time when situations occur with spammers, ignorant players, people who disrespect, greif and in general  people that just wish to be rude and cause trouble yet nobody with a higher power to do anything about it seems to be at reach  

Unfortunately, many staff are not always available due to other commitments such as school, college, university, work ect. However if you add some staff on skype usually there is at least one member you can contact through that which can come on, even if only to just deal with that situation.

I unlocked the topic.

My reason the topic was not finished as Frost wanted more people to be invalid and put there input into it.

Next time give a little more time before just assuming that the topic is finished.

I think at one point we was gonna have a time set for staff to be on, but

it didn't work out cuz sometime you really don't wanna get on. and like Kyle said people are busy with

real life stuff.

It would be really nice tho to not be the only one on at 3 in the morning (I get lonely) 

Yeah most people are sleeping when im on so its gets lonely

Awwww littleee juggaaa <3 !!!! Frosty is here xD

Stick at it, be active on the forums and prove that you generally want to help JR and not just earn the title

also wait till you are asked - if staff feel you will be of use towards the team then they will raise it up in meetings and vote you in :) 

if it can happen to me it can happen to you xD

wish you all the luck and hope to one day see you on the force :P

Okay I have an idea. Since we can't have a staff member on all the time (easily) we could have a report forum. It would be set up in a similar way to the way the ban appeal and helper application's forums were set up so only moderator's (or grief police) and higher can see reports but anyone who is a member can make them. That way if no one is on we can still do something. The only reason I can think to why we shouldn't get it is because we can't always tell the context of what has been going on from a few screen shots. We would have to be careful who we ban/temp ban based on a report since they aren't as reliable as if a moderator, admin or grief police were there.

a very good idea :) maybe to solve that no action is taken till more than 2 staff look at the incident and decide what to do 

To add to that then, maybe the first staff to read it could decide what to do then a second member of staff of moderator(or admin) or above approves it rather than just any other member of staff.

there is only a few times that staff are not on when i am. And there always is that one person that decides to be a jerk due to no staff being on but i normal just tell people to ignore the person and they eventually leave. but this is a rare case. because at least one staff with ban or kick commands is on 95% of the time.

there is now that staff has changed but there never used to be :) 
i found myself on a few times when i didn't have any power to do something and found myself resulting to please stop this- do that and no action count instantaneously be taken xD

sucks </3

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator or the original user who created the topic.

Reason: End of topic

If you disagree with this action, please click on report and type the reason why it should be left open.

Regards,

The JRTeam