zulu765

My Goodbye.

Some of you may not know me, but I have been on JR for a very long time. And for the past few nights ive been thinking to my self how minecraft has completely ruined my social life/friends/family/grades. I have decided to completely Quit minecraft in total . Meaning I wont be on here at all. I wanted to let you guys know where I stand and what has been keeping me from playing minecraft. Im going to miss a lot of you. @BarberMiss † @Juggs @Jamie @Peter @Flaw @ RStoy @Callum . You guys were always there when I played, and it was very fun getting to know you guys. I hope everyone will understand that you have to get your life together before you start wasting it on a silly games. Once you have good grades,a job and a social life, then you can have some time to play minecraft. If you dont, you will be 21 and have nothing but your computer and minecraft.

I hope this might have changed your Perspective on minecraft, and what is really does.

O guess this is goodbye.

Goodbye JR <3

i may not know you but i would like to personally wish you luck in your life and hope you regain control and reach a stage where you are happy and not feel so restricted and let down by your love for minecraft or gaming in general :) 

all the best 
Frosty