Peter

It's not Jamie's birthday today

Jamie, you are one of the most amazing people I know. 19 years of living on this planet, and I know four things to be fact.

[1] 98% of people have completely no concept of relativity, and will stare at you strange when you make any comment regarding it.

[2] Our world is more insignificant than we could possibly imagine in the grand scheme of things.

[3] The cake is a lie. Always.

and [4] You are by far the most impressive person I have met for what you do. You don't need me to tell you this, but you built this place from the ground up, and I've never found a community that is more friendly, more diverse across the games they play/have servers for, and/or more helpful to each other.

Your community is one of the only ones I've found that follow what I consider to be the Golden Rule, Article 1 from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights:

"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood."

Happy birthday, you! :)

EDIT: It's not actually the 18th on this side of the pond yet, but I'll be asleep (hopefully) when it is, so you get it early.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif     :P

Jamie, you have created the best community on the internet. Without you hardly any of us would know each other, I wouldn't have touched building a pc if it hadn't been for JR. JR has brought together an amazing amount of people. Happy Birthday Jamie now go enjoy yourself :D 

happy birthday jamie i have to say you are one of the best guys i know you have helped me and so many others with things and you started the best minecraft server there could be i want you to know that you are awesome :D

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator or the original user who created the topic.

Reason: Old topic, also I was away when this was posted so Happy Birthday! (for ages ago though xD)

If you disagree with this action, please click on report and type the reason why it should be left open.

Regards,

The JRTeam