So when i was about 6 or 7 i played this game called MapleStory. Yesterday i got my little brother and sister to play this game (i also started playing it again) ... it is a Gr8 game and all but the Global MapleStory server (run by the owners of the game) limits the gameplay so much by making it so that you have to pay for most things. So there are these things called MapleStory privet servers. They make it able to get stuff you would normally have to pay for by means of earning them. They also have "donator stuff" (purchase) that is almost like on JR-craft where it is a nice command or a "rare" item(s) that are very hard to get. I have searched through many private servers for MapleStory and i am not able to find one that has a good community or good staff.

Running a MapleStory private server would not need constant updates (unless you want to) because you can take a version of the game that runs best (or is cracked for private servers) and keep it at that.

It wouldn't take much staff to "ban" and "jail" and watch over the server (if you need help i will be willing). it might take a few people that know the game and how they work just to help out new members.

MapleStory is a 2D platform game with many classes, skills, buffs, items, quests, bosses, party quests, and gr8 game play.

~please take time to check out this game and maybe some of the MapleStory private servers before posting below~

i think it would be cool for JR to make a MapleStory private server because i know the staff can get it done right, and make it fair for all players.

(vide that goes over the basics) most of the "problems" he talks about are either fixed by Nexon updates or private servers. such as the hit box fix, and also that once you get in game you can customize the hair, eyes, hair color, eye color, and cloths.

post-11796-0-52087400-1361539619_thumb.j

post-11796-0-70521700-1361539692_thumb.j

post-11796-0-25720700-1361539713_thumb.j