ThEXxXRuInS

What is your favourite quote?

Pfttt wisdom quotes hell no xD

Sheldon: I made tea. 

Leonard: I don't want tea. 

Sheldon: I didn't make tea for you. This is my tea. 

Leonard: Then why are you telling me? 

Sheldon: It's a conversation starter. 

Leonard: That's a lousy conversation starter. 

Sheldon: Oh, is it? We're conversing. Checkmate.

:3 game on !!! 

can't beat big bang theory 

enough said Beeatcheesss

I like that favorite string of quotes.

as for me I like biblical quotes.

'Muslims killed around 2900 people on 9/11, while Christians killed 12 million Native Americans. We hate the Muslims more though, where is the thought in that?"

(some atheist who thinks he's the best and knows the most)

'Well the Mongols brutally murdered 300 million people yet we don't hate them. Also it wasn't only Christians, it was hundreds to thousands of assorted people who left Europe.'

(me in response to him)

Just because you don't believe in something you don't have to hate on it.

"Hey mom got the nail clippers?"

"yeah what do you need them for?"

"to slay a ******* dragon!!!"

---Sarcastic teen

I SWEAR TO GOD IVE SEEN THAT MEME ALREADY.

Ahem... anyways :P

"Anyone not carrying a Scottish claymore into battle is improperly equipped"

-Jack Churchill

This guy is like my hero. He only brought a longbow and a claymore into battle.

Haskell Moore: There is a natural order to this world, and those who try to upend it do not fare well. This movement will never survive, if you join them you and your entire family will be shunned. At best you will exist at pariah to be spat at and beaten, at worse to be lynched or crucified. And for what, for what, no matter what you do it will never amount to anything more than a single drop in a limitless ocean.

Adam Ewing: What is an ocean but a multitude of drops?

-From Cloud Atlas [source: IMDB ]

Just because you don't believe in something you don't have to hate on it.

Exactly! I may be Atheist, but it sickens me when people hate on others beliefs, Atheists more than anyone else. Lies and bullcrap is all they spout to make themselves look all smart and educated, Then I come in and rip apart their lies and make them look like total morons. There are some religious people who do the same, but far fewer and the majority of they time it is only to defend their religion against all the crap. Don't force your beliefs on anyone. As long as nobody is being hurt it's all good. And there is a huge difference between someone using religion as means to do evil, than the religion itself being evil.

Sonmi-451: Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

Another quote:

Archivist: On behalf of my Ministry and the future of Unanimity, I want to thank you for the final interview. Remember, this isn't an interrogation or trial. Your version of the truth is all that matters.
Sonmi-451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

Both quotes from cloud atlas, source: IMDB

"Hey mom got the nail clippers?"

"yeah what do you need them for?"

"to slay a ******* dragon!!!"

---Sarcastic teen

So, they're going to slay me?

Edited by Flawless
Corrected "their" to "they're"

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”

I have three. The first one is Albert Einstein and the last two are from the book Cloud Atlas.

1. â€œI know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.†- Albert Einstein

-----------------------

2.“Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.†- Cloud Atlas

-----------------------

3. â€œTruth is singular. Its 'versions' are mistruths.†

@rkleman Seeing as you have read the book, have you seen the movie? I have seen 7 times :P if you have not seen it, I highly recommend seeing it!

We cross and re-cross our old paths like figure-skaters. -source, IMDB

Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. -source, IMDB

True. All true. But they got somethin' else. A hunger in their hearts, a hunger that's stronger than all their Smart.

Hunger? For what?

A hunger for more.

-source, IMDB

These are all from cloud atlas as well :) loved the movie, albeit I have yet to read the book lol

@rkleman Seeing as you have read the book, have you seen the movie? I have seen 7 times :P if you have not seen it, I highly recommend seeing it!

We cross and re-cross our old paths like figure-skaters. -source, IMDB

Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. -source, IMDB

True. All true. But they got somethin' else. A hunger in their hearts, a hunger that's stronger than all their Smart.

Hunger? For what?

A hunger for more.

-source, IMDB

These are all from cloud atlas as well :) loved the movie, albeit I have yet to read the book lol

I have seen the film and have lost track on how many times i have viewed it. It's a fantastic film and every time I watch it, I swear I learn more and more that I didn't know the last time.

I will try to find the article on cloud atlas i read a number of months ago but it listed I think 100 things you didn't know about Cloud Atlas. - You'd be surprised.