Zolacolor

New Spleef Arena

Hey guys!

I've been playing a bit more recently (before my winter holidays that happen in March, durr) and I built a spleef arena! I know everyone on the Admin team has probably had enough of so many arenas and everything being made, yet I do know that some people would like a multi-story round spleef arena.

So, with the help of world edit in the Premium world (BTW I love that world ;)), I built this!

c9fYJOpl.jpg

5vLuCjvl.jpg

oo4ypX4l.png

Hope it can be considered as a spleef arena, if not, I'm still proud of my build. To get to it, just go through the Premium portal. It's the only build for now (by the way Citizens you can go through the portal and into the world you just can't build).

I know @Jamie has to confirm this kind of stuff, so I've tagged you.

It looks awesome :D A lot more colourful than the current one too. Plus I'm sure the admin team wouldn't mind one more arena :P 

Off topic note: I hate it when auto correct tries to spell colour, color. I know how to spell colour and I'm pretty sure the dictionary would support me on this :P

Indeed, it looks very nice! How big are each of the floors, and how do you move between them? Looked like the floors were all just discs from what I could tell there :3

[offTopicRage]

Off topic note: I hate it when auto correct tries to spell colour, color.

I almost accidentally gave that a like - if spell check can do two things correctly, its be annoying and spell color correctly. Try sounding out color with the u in it - notice no difference? That's because it's silently useless there. Just like Home DepoT (as in Ho-em De-pot).

EDIT: Apparently its considered an "English word" if it is spelled with an extra useless letter that isn't pronounced or used whatsoever other than to make the word look screwed up.

Nah, I'll stick with "American words" thanks! :P XD [/offTopicRage]

Indeed, it looks very nice! How big are each of the floors, and how do you move between them? Looked like the floors were all just discs from what I could tell there :3

[offTopicRage]

I almost accidentally gave that a like - if spell check can do two things correctly, its be annoying and spell color correctly. Try sounding out color with the u in it - notice no difference? That's because it's silently useless there. Just like Home DepoT (as in Ho-em De-pot). [/offTopicRage]

Go away with your American spelling of the word :P I much prefer the English way xD

Back to topic:

@: The reason they're disks is because it's a multi-story spleef. You start on the orange disk, then when you fall off that you go to light purple, then dark purple, then red, and then when you fall of red, you've lost, and you're out of the game until the next round (so yes, it's not like the warhub spleef we already have).

The floors are:

TqtgmJZl.png

You start on the orange disk, then when you fall off that you go to light purple, then dark purple, then red, and then when you fall of red, you've lost, and you're out of the game until the next round

That was exactly my point - Unless I'm missing.... no wait, I was, you clearly said spleef and I very derpdly thought of a mob arena, and saw no way to get from one floor to another :facepalm:

This gives me an idea for a similar, though slightly different spleef arena design... but nice work again! Can't believe I did that...