sharkhead17

Farming (JR levels)

the system is easy to bypass anyways :P 
there ares so many ways people have been sharing and people who have earned the levels legit its all down to player preference 

some will enjoy it some won't xD

if some don't like the sense of achievement in obtaining the levels themselves there are ways around it :) 
so shark its a nice idea for the ones that wish to enjoy it but don't do as much farming 

what if you made it so that people that dont have the level for the item cant even pick them up off the ground.

-i made a large farm before jr levels so i just harvested all that i and i ended at lvl 33 

-the fastest way to level your farming sill would be sugar cane since it grows 3 tall and you break off the 2 top layers 1 at a time and dont have to replant it.

Meh, seems kinda lazy. I made a hoe, smacked grass for seeds, planted some wheat. Between tilling and harvesting, i was lv 40 in a day.  Only thing I bought was a potato and a carrot, got tired of waiting for a zombie to drop them.

Dunno if feature or bug, but tilling soil seems to give exp for both building AND farming. And as a tip, seems so far Potatoes give the best exp, at 6 per harvest.

sugar cane is still the most efficient because you can break the top layer then the 2nd layer for exp and you dont have to replant. sugarcane grows so fast i could make a 30x30 sugarcane farm and i would not be able to finish it before its fully grown again :o

have fun :D