teamTJB

My story of the last few months

Heyy all,

As you might have noticed, I was not online a lot. And was very rude and blunt to a lot of people.

I just want to say, it's not your fault, I had a not too great time (Like last 4 months) and I tought, 

I have to talk about this. Well, it's not really a conversation now, but okay. Just share it.

So well, as you might know, I've been bullied a lot and I made a lot of trouble.

First, if you are getting bullied, find help!

Second, don't lie, it's terrible, you hurt people, yourself, parents, friends. You lose trust.

I made a lot of trouble with those 2 things, and it messed me up.

I went to therapy with another guy, he lied, a LOT, and it messed up his thoughts. He didn't know what was true or false.

Combined with harddrugs and alcohol, this led to suicide.

I think this is a way to evade trouble you made, you hurt people, you leave people alone. 

I just want to tell you all, that I'm doing better than a short time ago.

You will see me more often, and more happy now :)

Happyness is only real, when shared. While lonelyness, is worthe when shared.

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you cant have rainbows without a little rain!

-Team

moss you heartless boy :P 
fair enough blogs are better but its heart breaking to see things like this without making a comment on his side 

team i personally had noticed your upset and were very blunt and i was sure things like this were the cause its not hard to read between the lines 
i tried not to approach you to much just in case you felt uncomfortable as i know how this stuff feels when your in that position yourself

i am very glad you are in a happier state of mind and can't wait to see you back on the game 
im sure i speak on behalf of all of the JR staff when i say 

"if you need us, we are here - we are a community and we will listen to you personal or in game" :) 
Chin up buddy and take care of yourself 

Wrong ...this is where you talk about it ...Team is reaching out for support not criticism. This is to ALL of you who have been bullied or picked on ..thoes who do that are looking for something to fill their own void. Yeah sure you can put this in a blog ...but I dont read blogs most of the time...this caught my eye. I am  glad your doing better ...and if you EVER need someone to talk to I am here everyday :) 

Thanks for all the kind comments, you are awesome :)

It was hard to get back to normal life after an age of alcohol and drugs,

a lot of people do not understand that bullieng and hurting someone inany way,

breaks off a piece of you, in your heart. See it as a huge block, no shape or anything.

Good experiences and love form it, while getting hurt and being bullied breaks it down.

Untill there is nothing left, and nothing to live for.

thanks again for your understanding and support.

-Team, call me Bram. It is my real name. Call everything by its right name :)

moss you heartless boy :P 

fair enough blogs are better but its heart breaking to see things like this without making a comment on his side 

team i personally had noticed your upset and were very blunt and i was sure things like this were the cause its not hard to read between the lines 

i tried not to approach you to much just in case you felt uncomfortable as i know how this stuff feels when your in that position yourself

i am very glad you are in a happier state of mind and can't wait to see you back on the game 

im sure i speak on behalf of all of the JR staff when i say 

"if you need us, we are here - we are a community and we will listen to you personal or in game" :) 

Chin up buddy and take care of yourself 

Oh, and Frost, you are a great guy, really :)