Jamie

Save JR Campaign - Please Read

Hey Guys,

As you know we have been getting a bit more popular lately, we have made many huge leaps and advances on JRCraft and our JR servers as a whole and I think it's time to say, we need help. Please help us.

JR has been running off, my own and some of the staffs (Especially Leslee aka Barbermiss) money. We are finding it hard to fund JR  right now and we need help.

All that we ask is that you make a donation either here:

http://jrnetwork.net/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=donations

Or that you purchase a premium subscription if your a minecraft user:

http://jrnetwork.net/store

Or buy a kit for your JRCraft account!:

http://jrcraftstore.buycraft.net/

We are not working on JR for monetary purposes, this is a hobby a fun thing to do. We know people love coming here to play on all our services but if we can't make 208 euros a month then, unfortunately if worst comes to the worst JR will go offline due to my serious debt I really can't afford another loan to keep JR afloat.

Let's put in to context how many people we need to purchase premium to keep us running without breaking our own banks.

42 - 1 month subscriptions

50 - 6 month subscriptions

50 - 1 year subscriptions

The reason why it's less users buying 1 month subscriptions is because it's actually cheaper to buy, 6 month and 1 year plans.

If you read this and want to help, please share this with your friends on JR and JRCraft and help us get the funds we need to continue, we can only continue if you guys help us.

We have 25 days to raise 208 euros for this month, it's up to you guys!

I've had first-hand experience of this (although I've obviously not been in the loop since stepping down) - to anyone who might think otherwise, what he says is the plain truth.

JR is just a simple dream, and the finances aren't pretty for it. Although being thrown from ISPs when they refused to mitigate DoS attacks didn't help and were technically illegal since they were supposed to... /rantBeforeIGetOffTopic.

I may have had to step down for personal reasons, and be looking at god only knows how much debt, but I have made a smiget of money selling all my useless old crap on eBay (just because I can't hang on to all this stuff anymore, although it isn't worth much at all). And since I'm already square with eBay fees for the past month, I can say I will throw at least 5EUR in that pot.

Jamie really has done (or did, since I can't really speak of recent knowledge whereas I have none :3) everything he could to try and make it easy for even someone like me to throw when/what he can - even if you can't say 5EUR, you can find things in the store that aren't even 2EUR and give you loads of in-game stuff!

Here's hoping you can keep the dream alive to go Jamie :)

Thanks for all the recent donations, we have got 57 euros out of 208 euros now this month!

Shows what we can do together, Even if you put a couple of euros of a donation in the pot it all adds up. Again thanks for the support and if you haven't please donate as we are getting closer to what we need :D

Regards,

Jamie

Hardly, it gives us around 1 - 2 euros per tshirt. But I guess we will take anything we can get :D

I thought we got more money for each shirt. I'm guessing the rest is to pay for the cost to have it made?

Remember the server is NOT going down anytime soon due to lack of money to support the hosting. However monthly payments help pay for the server each month so if you can please donate. Just remember we are not forcing you to by saying if you do not donate the server will be shut down.

I thought we got more money for each shirt. I'm guessing the rest is to pay for the cost to have it made?

Remember the server is NOT going down anytime soon due to lack of money to support the hosting. However monthly payments help pay for the server each month so if you can please donate. Just remember we are not forcing you to by saying if you do not donate the server will be shut down.

Part of it does go to the making but it also partly goes to spreadshirt as they are the company all the t-shirts are printed at, and what is used to sell them.

Part of it does go to the making but it also partly goes to spreadshirt as they are the company all the t-shirts are printed at, and what is used to sell them.

So basically we pay the company that makes the shirts themselves, then we pay the company that prints them, then finally we get the rest?

Along with the amount that we get from each shirt it does add up but i don't think many users buy shirts at-least that i know of.

So since the shirts don't give us that much and is a 1 time purchase it seems like premium would be the best offer. You get a shiny name tag along with new perms, it is also recharged monthly so after we get enough to pay for the server completely (or more of course) then those people that have bought recurring Premium will be basically paying for the server every month (assuming they don't cancel the subscription).

*Bump*

And then when you get out of college and enter the workforce, you're a constantly broke x year old until around the age of 40 when you finally pay back your loans. And they say you don't purchase degrees, you earn em. Hah.