xJEDDYx

/skills reset WTF JR.

WHY!?!? I WORKED SO HARD!!!

Howcome some of my skills reset? before some of my skills were higher, now they got lowered. Is this happening to only me? or does everybody have this bullsh*t of a problem?

Here are some of my skills from Before and Now (which I remembered having)

Building - Before:115+  Now:21 ( I build with lots of StoneBricks)

Mining   - Before: 80+    Now:68

Toolcrafting - Before: 100+  Now: 91

Digging - Before: 50+    Now: 2 (I was upto gold)

Farming -  Before: 50+   Now: 1

TREE FELLING - Before:21   Now: 1 (THIS IS WHAT I HATE THE MOST)

post-6867-0-10199400-1365586740_thumb.pn

So, can someone fix my stats. I really need this fixed.

I know, I know "Ugh, another problem" "Ugh, Im so tired" "Ugh, Im sexy and I know it"

But please, try your hardest to fix this problem. I know you guys are awesome and you can do it :P

xJEDDYx

Honestly I don't know how this would have happened. 

This shouldn't happen. Also don't be using a big font to grab attention, it'll only annoy us. The only way I see this happening is if someone used a reset command on you which only I know and have access too. I will look into the plugin to see if it's a plugin side bug but for now I can't give you your skills back till this is investigated further. No one else has reported a problem so I really don't see why this has happened.

As a note all my skills got reset to 0.   Except for farming,  which is still at 73. So is probably unchanged.

So it was not a complete reset or a roll back to some previous time. Since I never had that set of skill levels.

my skills got reset two, I used to have 75 on mining now its down to level 30 along with tool crafting were I used to be able to craft diamond tools

farming has also come down, i used to be able to harvest everything at like level 80 now its down to 62 

digging has gone down also, i used to be able to use gold spades although i just use iron

and tree felling also used to be iron now is level one

@RockMelons Your levels have been replaced :) sorry for the inconvenience 

if anyone else is having this issue message me or post it here and i will work on it 

many users levels have been fixed so far :) 

I was on when it happened. NO one tampered with it. The server got real laggy and then crashed...but just the main world ..I was in creative and it was ok. I tried to go to /server main and couldn't. It sent me back to creative and told me I could not use Zombe fly mod (which I had been using prior) on any of the servers. Once I got on the main still couldn't use Zombe's fly mod. That is when we found out the levels had been reset. That was when someone made a stupid move ...lol and crashed the server....so it reset and Zombe's was fine then but levels were still wrong. No idea why the first crash happened. This is all I know about it.

Building - Before: (Doesn't matter)

Mining   - Before: (I could mine obsidian)   

Toolcrafting - Before: (Don't know the # but i can make Diamond Tools)  

Digging - Before: (I could use a Diamond Shovel)

Farming -  Before: (I could plant melon's)

Skills have been fixed :) Let me know if you need any of the other skills fixing.

Building - Before: Doesn't matter :P

Mining - Before: 100+

Toolcrafting - Before: 100+

Digging - Before: 100+

Farming - Before: 40

Tree Felling - 60+

@Kyle

Sorry I took so long to respond, should be fixed now :)    

I heard a lot of people complaining about this yesterday. Are the profiles saved in the Server folder? If so, that would be an issue with Jamie's HDD.

Nothing wrong with the HDD, we fixed the issue recently. Basically the plugin kept overwriting the old data and the test server kept overwriting the back up :P Its all fixed now though (or should be) :)

Nothing wrong with the HDD, we fixed the issue recently. Basically the plugin kept overwriting the old data and the test server kept overwriting the back up :P Its all fixed now though (or should be) :)

Ya mean SSD's and HDD's right? :P But yes mySQL data was getting over written due to the test server loading all profiles and saving all profiles *In-efficient* Anyway, there shouldn't be an issue now.