• Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Hello, my name is Marshmellow, some of you may know me from playing on the Ark cluster and some of you may know me from before Joining the JR Gaming community but to cover both grounds here is a little bit about me   Firstly i am a gamer through and through, i have been playing games from the tender age of 4, starting off with games like Monsters attack (western release of Earth defence force), IL2 and other games back on my ps1. i truly met my calling for gaming was when i saw some minecraft videos in early 2010 and decided i would pick up a copy of the game in march 2010. since then i have been hooked on the game especially with the modding scene playing countless modpacks and mods with each one changing how you play and aproach things. More recently i have been playing destiny, a game i have been playing since the relase of the first game back in 2017 along with other titles like Ark, 7 days to die, Genshin impact, Fate grand order (genshin, fate and azur lane are the reason i have the nickname Gatcha queen) and finally a game that holds a special place in my heart, arma. Arma is a game i have played with countless people and have made many of friends in that game from the base operations, to modded content like days, exile and king of the hill.  Last two points, the first is that i love reptiles and currently am the proud keeper of a leopard gecko called "The great god of old "O'l geck"". In the past i have also kept some snake's and even a millipiede at one point. and lastly i love anime, if it wasnt obvious by my game choice and profile picture i am an anime fan, reader of manga and buyer of light novels. So thats me, Little old marsh,  if you ever see me in the discord feel free to reach out to me. who knows mabye the cake isn't a lie. P.S i make memes 
    • Hey @QwertyCore how was finishing this entire process ?
    • I am currently playing video game is Osu! and Great rhythm game! Has a whole pile of songs that you can play, If you like a song, chances are it's already there and ready to be played. There are a load of great songs and artists that you probably haven't even heard of yet. You can play with your mouse or a graphics tablet to move your cursor around. You can also map (create) your own beatmaps (yuuki asuna skin) and upload them for the world to see.
    • i suggest you guys watch Clannad one of my favorite anime and there are also some similar anime that are more interesting 
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

By continuing to use JR, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.