Sign in to follow this  
theflipper101

Anyone like Planetside 2?

Yeah I have some experience with Planetside 2. I'm not that good at shooter games that aren't Team Fortress 2, but the concept of "It's all one large map" is really cool, especially how you can have huge tank convos or a large air assault. Oh, and a huge tip if you ever play on Indar, "He who controls the Crown controls the skies." The Crown is really difficult to take, easy to defend, best of luck trying to get it, it's always like a 3 hour stand-off.

Well when I played it (was a while back now) I liked the concept of it and it was definitely one of the best multiplayers of that type I've ever played. Saying that.... I am terrible that anything that involves shooting xD So I was literally just running around in a very n00bish manner shooting just about everything to see if it did anything. It also took me a century to figure out how to interact with items xD (So basically if you ever end up with an online match with me, just hope I'm not on your side :P)

Yeah I have some experience with Planetside 2. I'm not that good at shooter games that aren't Team Fortress 2, but the concept of "It's all one large map" is really cool, especially how you can have huge tank convos or a large air assault. Oh, and a huge tip if you ever play on Indar, "He who controls the Crown controls the skies." The Crown is really difficult to take, easy to defend, best of luck trying to get it, it's always like a 3 hour stand-off.

Know what you mean... We have the other 2 maps in our complete control but indar is tough since most people are on it. Its no problem when we have a good leader and take over the entire map, but the second they are gone control is lost again.

Sign in to follow this