Hi all just wanted to know what you all think about mobile tech.

So what do YOU prefer?

iPhone or galaxy (or any other of the Samsung phones)

I prefer the iPhone less hassle, simplistic and stylish.

In the comments if you like you can post why.

I prefer the galaxy - you can get that iPhone out of the question :P

The Galaxy S4 has a better battery life, better processor (not entirely sure about this but I heard it was the best processor currently out in mobiles), it's about the same price as the iPhone on contract, the software isn't made by that apple and I'm gonna stop here before I go on a big angry rant about how I hate apple and refuse to buy any of there over priced products :P

Although what did make me happy to know is nearly half of phones in Europe are Samsung (which means at least half of the people in Europe don't have an iPhone).

Here's a article agreeing with me :P http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-2332736/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-The-best-phone-galaxy--iPhone-superphone.html

Probably bias but it gets my point across fairly well :P

I have a Samsung galaxy ace 2 

and it is fantastic and is why better than the HTC I had before it and for what you get for your money it's better value than the new S4, as phone's now all have very similar software and processor's there is little difference between them, the only difference really is the larger screen size which can have problems with putting in your pocket.

Apple where the first to release the invention of a smart phone and are one for :ph34r:  reinventing the wheel,

there phones are expensive but aren't to the same level as other phone producer's who have over taken them. a good thing about the iPhone is it can easily download music from iTunes which is more than can be said for the Samsung.

also the only real difference between the S3 and the S4 even the S2 is the price having any of theses phone's won't put you at a disadvantage although the newer versions are just more expensive with a bigger screen making the S4 like a mini tablet and not very mobile defeating the purpose of a mobile phone.

so I would prefer to buy Samsung which is why I did  and one where I got the most for my money :)

I have a Samsung galaxy ace 2 

and it is fantastic and is why better than the HTC I had before it and for what you get for your money it's better value than the new S4, as phone's now all have very similar software and processor's there is little difference between them, the only difference really is the larger screen size which can have problems with putting in your pocket.

Apple where the first to release the invention of a smart phone and are one for :ph34r:  reinventing the wheel,

there phones are expensive but aren't to the same level as other phone producer's who have over taken them. a good thing about the iPhone is it can easily download music from iTunes which is more than can be said for the Samsung.

also the only real difference between the S3 and the S4 even the S2 is the price having any of theses phone's won't put you at a disadvantage although the newer versions are just more expensive with a bigger screen making the S4 like a mini tablet and not very mobile defeating the purpose of a mobile phone.

so I would prefer to buy Samsung which is why I did  and one where I got the most for my money :)

I'd agree with the value for money but the processor is far superior on the newer models of the galaxy... Also don't forget all the useless technology on the S4, yep you can scroll with your eye xD I'm sure everyone is going to use that :P The battery life is better too, just depends on what you look for in a phone. Personally I've been stuck with a galaxy mini for a while now and it is the most annoying thing ever, it's slow, incompatible with most apps and all round useless xD

I'm probably going to get the S4 next since I'm sick of being stuck with a really bad phone xD

Understandable I guess but they're not worth the price you pay... there are so many phones just as good for a lot cheaper that wouldn't take that long to get used to.

I have: Google Nexus 4

My Dad Has: iPhone 5

My Brother Has: Sony Xperia S

My Mum Has: Blackberry Torch 9800 or 9810

PLEASE NOTE FROM THIS POINT ON THESE VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE SOLELY MINE ALONE AND DO NOT REPRESENT THAT OF ANY ORGANIZATION OR BUSINESS (Always want to say that :P)

I aboslutly prefer the android operating system to any other mobile operating system that is out there, why you may ask (this isn't going to have anything hardly related to apple in)?

Android allows for a more diverse system I am not limited to the apps that google has in the play nor are they limited much in any form. Rooting is what could be compared to jailbreaking an idevice which in some respects it is, but a lot of features you gain from jailbreaking are already available from stock android. Custom roms google allows for custom roms there are the more popular (and probably most known) Cyanogenmod. These custom roms are derived from the "Android Open Source Project" which google has released itself, it is just a bog standard basic android version which is coincidently the stock version for me if I am correct. Having a google phone is a massive bonus to me as I get the updates first compared to other manufacturers who have to recode their launcher etc to work with the new version correctly. If a phone loses official support from the manufacturer when the next android update comes out there will probably be a custom rom somewhere for it among the internet archives. I have had my current phone for just under a month, had a mixed variation of phones for the past 2 years while on a blackberry contract. Before that I had an android. I prefer the way that android feels and runs compared to the other operating systems out there. I also find that android phones are leading the market for specs and at fairly cheap prices for what you're actually getting compared to some other companies *cough* Apple *cough*. Overall I believe that the android is a much smoother and a much better system than the other competitors in the market.  

@ If you can go for the nexus 4 it has a slightly better spec but you don't get an SD card slot (so make sure you get the 16gb model). However this isn't really too big of a problem. The nexus  4 is a google phone so you will get the updates straight from google first. The camera on the nexus 4 is amazing (have a look at some of the pictures on my facebook from 15th of June). Other than the SD slot downside if you get an unlimited data plan then you can always use the vast amount of online cloud storage to your advantage. It has an alright battery life with Snapdragon BatteryGuru (download it if you have a snapdragon cpu in your phone) it probably triples the amount of battery life I get by making the standby modes a lot more efficient.