Sign in to follow this  
TeOzFrAnK

Website Themes

Hi guys this is a discussion i thought i would make for what kind of a theme would you think would look good on JR, not saying we should change it or anything,

Just throw out some suggestions/ideas I'd love to see some of your theme ideas, remember they have to be compatible with Invision Power Boards V3+, hint use google! here is one of my ideas;

so what your reply should look like? simple you would need a link to the theme followed by a screenshot (use a spoiler if needed), like so -->

Theme URL:

http://webflake.net/files/file/373-basic-minecraft-theme/

Screenshot:

post-19463-0-06021000-1373588793_thumb.p

Would be cool, but JR isn't mainly about Minecraft I believe? There are other games aswell and topics that don't relate to Minecraft only

True, but Minecraft is what dominates these forums.

I think a great theme that we could apply to JR is a theme that is inclusive of JR's focuses/interests; those being Gaming, Tech & Coding.

How about each profile can make a cusmodized wallpaper, but for the whole site, I would say maybe a abstract wallpaper with a JR logo on it?

That is an idea and something that I've been trying to work out on how we can do it.

I'll get this up eventually but it's a little complicated to do, Might take a while but I also might get a 3rd party developer to help develop the modification needed to provide this functionality. Apart from the background I think JR's website looks easy enough to use, don't worry if you disagree, would you have any suggestions?