Sign in to follow this  
harsol1

Enderman spawn rates

11 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion should spawn rates of hostile mobs in the end be raised?

• Yes, spawn rates of hostile mobs in the end be raised?
    • No, spawn rates of hostile mobs in the end stay the same?

I have noticed before the the span rates of hostile mobs in the end world are very low.

i did not say anything because i assumed it was to prevent people from making enderman farms.

But now that making a spawner  is no longer illegal, making a enderman farm is also legal. this has been something i have wanted to build for a very long time and it makes a very good source of experience and ender pearls witch are hard to come by. 

So im am asking if the spawn rates could be raised to normal. because right now they are about 1/100 of the normal.

post-11796-0-98743800-1374715021_thumb.j

really ender-men aren't actually hostile mob's, there actually neutral mob's that only attack once looked at are attacked a problem solved by wearing a pumpkin on your head and not hitting them

although yeah there is very little ender-men in the end so I would agree the amount should be increased to make it more end like

I dont really goto the end anymore but the last time I was there I noticed there were quite a lot.

on the main island there are a few. but that is because people hang out there for a wile and build so you are probable lookin at ender men that have been there for a week or two -_- to don't spawn a whole tun and the end realistically should have enough enderman where you cant look up from the ground without being attacked :P

also i should point out my poll you cant vote against it :P lawls to the person that clicked the No one that shows us you read it real well.

Sign in to follow this