JackJG1

Jack's Top 5 Favorite Staff

Hey Guys!

So Today i have been thinking About my fav staff! (you know the first one)

1: [A]Frosty [O]rebel24

2: [H]SwitchShotJolt1

3: [H] XJEDDYX

4:[A]Kyle

5:[M] Chris

And all the other staff!

I mean we all know frosty as the best admin in the whole server! Jamie is the proud owner of this server and is really nice, just like frosty. switch is on alot and is friendly with everyone.

All the other staff are nice too! 

Although i am flattered for being your top vote on staff Favorited,  and im sure the other 4 members of the team are glad to be where they are

keep in mind other staff members may take offence when you display your thoughts like this, try not to be too opinionated and if you feel the need to - not to be so public about it :) 

But yeah again 
thank you for your thoughts and i hope each member continues to provide the service they do and make JR Enjoyable for you and everyone else

Although i am flattered for being your top vote on staff Favorited,  and im sure the other 4 members of the team are glad to be where they are

keep in mind other staff members may take offence when you display your thoughts like this, try not to be too opinionated and if you feel the need to - not to be so public about it :) 

But yeah again 

thank you for your thoughts and i hope each member continues to provide the service they do and make JR Enjoyable for you and everyone else

I hope that i did not hurt anyone's feelings. 

Nobody's hurt right?

I hope not. :) 

Your not disliked, I <3 You more than frosty :D

That is quite alright </3 I knew this day would come and the truth let be told :'( 

Waahhh waahhh waaahhh :( 

RIP Frosty and Jamie January 5th 2013 till 17th August 2013 </3 !!!