Sign in to follow this  
xlucic17x

Plain Survival, premium tping

I think that premium members should be able to tp non premium members (upon request) because i want to build with my friends but i can not tp them to me and its way to far for them to have to walk. Also why im here talking about the server i have a quick question about spawners, when premium members silk touch spawners do we get a blank pig spawner or the mob type that it was and if its a blank spawner is there anyway to change it without a spawn egg.

you can do /tpahere <playername> but they do not have permission to accept it unless they're premium

and is there anyway to get spawn eggs because i would like to have a cow/pig spawner for a food source 

only premium players can tp to others that have tp enabled, tpa will not be added to plain survival for normal players unless changed in the future, sorry about that, tp does in fact work just confirmed it..

Automatic generated message
This topic has been closed by a moderator or the original user who created the topic.

Reason: Tp is confirmed to be working, tpa is not allowed for members unless changed in the future

If you disagree with this action, please click on report and type the reason why it should be left open.

Regards,
The JRTeam