harsol1

/ignore <player>

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a command to ignore only one person without turning all of your chat off?

• Yes, There should be a /ignore <player> command
    • No, there shouldn't be a /ignore <player> command

Lately i have been playing minecraft On JR survival server. and there has been some people. not gonna say who and this person is stating to annoy everyone on the server. there have been few staff on and when this kid sees a staff on he does the total prick move and and starts being a kiss up. So i am suggesting a command that allows any member to type: /ignore <player name>. this should and will act like a personal mute because nothing that player says that you have ignored will show up in your chat any longer. I have see many plugins like this. and i also do not care if you make this premium only it is to the point where i am so annoyed of this kid that i would pay to be able to ignore him.

There is an option in minecraft to turn chat off , but that turns the whole chat off , this I think is needed , it would stop some fights , possibly someone getting banned , warning , etc. I agree with this :) But we did have this before , but lets hope for the best :D

Harsol you know im that player and i still dont hate you for that please forgive me what i have done to you

Not going to comment to that. -_- but maybe your goal should to not make people mad at you in the first place. step one talk nicely to people. step 2 stop when people ask and step 3 dont light people on fire -_-

Also i will not forgive you even after you said in a comment on your own post To ME "i hate you stop posting on my topics." and you posted that after you "sorry" here Grow up kid there is a reason i want to ignore you.

here is a link so you can all see it -_- 

Guys if u are going to start off again, i am going to have to tempban/warn the next person that carrys on about this. This is the last time im going to say it drop it right now and move on, im sick of refereeing this stupid argument about setting a player on fire, yes it happened and is in the past so get over it.

I do not mean to offend any player, this is a community and carrying on like the way you harso, prometheus and blockbuilder is just plain and utter stupid just make peace and leave it at that. I do not want to hear anything about this matter, that means any smart comment, provoking etc.

To all other members I would like to apologise for the other players carry on earlier on the server.

If any member have any other concerns please contact me via pm and I will do my best to reply as soon as i can.

I will confirm that this feature will be added, but only when staff have the time to do it as we have other prorities at the present moment.

EDIT: added to accepted

I believe we had this once, not sure what happened to it. Maybe it fell out of use? Well it certainly could be used now, saying how JR is growing somewhat and it's mostly children. Not going to say that all children are an issue, but there's always that one kid...

I believe we had this once, not sure what happened to it. Maybe it fell out of use? Well it certainly could be used now, saying how JR is growing somewhat and it's mostly children. Not going to say that all children are an issue, but there's always that one kid...

It was part of command book, but we replaced it with jrtoolkit, it does not have functions such as the one suggested as it still needs to be added.

As long as staff cant be ignored this would be useful if spammers came on when theres no staff on good idea harsol

In addition, staff shouldn't really be able to ignore players either... although it may be tempting xD

I think this should be added, though I will not use it myself as I like to read everything in the chat, but this may also be a new reason for fights. Like think, "this person blocked me tell them to unblock me!" and so on and so forth.

In addition, staff shouldn't really be able to ignore players either... although it may be tempting xD

Although if you were to switch from general to local/other/etc. wouldn't it essentially mute anyone not in the same chat? Including staff? ...XD