Kyle

Premium banners

Banner for premium  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• Yes
    • No

This staff banner here ===â–º

Well basically, in a similar way to how all staff have staff banners by there posts on the forums, I think we should get banners like that for premium members. I'd write more on the idea, but there isn't much more to write :P I guess I'll add a poll for you to vote.

"I've been trying to come up with a hilarious signature for a while, but the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Regards,

Gnome/Luke"

Dat signature

hi guys

Please only post if it's to contribute to the topic.

I appreciate you probably want to say hi since from the looks of it your new to the forums, so it's best to make a topic in general introducing yourself or just make a shout in the shoutbox. And also, Welcome :)  Nevermind I just realised who you are :P Everyone already knows you but what I said still applies kraw.

Right I have looked into this and, the application that we use for the badges as its called, needs an update to allow for custom badges. Until then we cannot give premium this feature yet. Will keep you posted if we update the application and decide to implement this.