Risen Havoc

I may as well quit this server.

So I have been on JR lately and see seeker , of course you all know she has been banned , she broke 4 rules. Im not going to say those rules because I do not want to upset the community. The reason im quiting: Seeker and her bullcrap. Im sick of it I can't handle it. Everybody asks me on the server to give her a second chance. Nope. I gave her 20 or more chances. Im done. I will not take her bullcrap anymore. So goodybye server I'll talk to switch on xbox. Sorry guys , cya forever.

I do not hate you either. We are here to look out for our members and if our members are happy then we are happy too :3 Sometime there are disputes between people however we like to get them sorted as quickly as possible and anyone who tries to pick it up again gets tempbanned for a little while so they learn their lesson :). I hope that you stick around JR. You are a great member and it is a pleasure to have you on our server :D

DJ don't you dare leave .. I will kill in your sleep :P lol jk trying to light up the mood. 

You have been on the server forever. You can't let a little bump in the road let you go :(!

Don't leave the server.. you contribute so much to it and you are like our most important family member :D

PS: Isn't seeker a dude? :P

Moved to general

I don't hate you and certainly don't want you to leave over another player either. Seeker has had several warnings, if seeker breaks another rule screenshot it and send it to a staff member - try not to get involved though. Remember we do have other chat channels if you'd like to ignore certain players too :)

DJ don't you dare leave .. I will kill in your sleep :P lol jk trying to light up the mood. 

You have been on the server forever. You can't let a little bump in the road let you go :(!

Don't leave the server.. you contribute so much to it and you are like our most important family member :D

PS: Isn't seeker a dude? :P

yah im a dude

yah hugs u math now we need to know what dj says but im all for hugging