Sign in to follow this  
JackJG1

Horseville hiring staff! Apply now!

Hey guys! Mini and i have decided to start hiring new staff. i will get back to you eventually. we take time to decide if you are the one to become a staff.

Fourm you must fill. (copy and paste this)

IGN: 

Member of horseville?:

What do you enjoy about the horseville community?:

As staff of horseville what will you do to make horseville a good community?: 

How old are you?:

Thank you if you did apply!

-Jack, Co-Owner of Horseville

Member of horseville?: I am not a member of horseville but I would like to move in.

What do you enjoy about the horseville community?: Horseville looks like a very nice place, but what concerns me is that it is not grief protected.

As staff of horseville  what will you do to make horseville a good community?:I will invest most of my time into making sure horseville is not griefed and if something is griefed I will replace it, and if somebody moves in I will make sure they feel welcome.

How old are you?:I am 16

Member of horseville?: I am not a member of horseville but I would like to move in.

What do you enjoy about the horseville community?: Horseville looks like a very nice place, but what concerns me is that it is not grief protected.

As staff of horseville  what will you do to make horseville a good community?:I will invest most of my time into making sure horseville is not griefed and if something is griefed I will replace it, and if somebody moves in I will make sure they feel welcome.

How old are you?:I am 16

Hired!

IGN:

Member of horseville?: no

What do you enjoy about the horseville community?: friendliness beautifully builds horses :P!!! And the amazing news of the whole idea and thing

As staff of horseville what will you do to make horseville a good community?: ill advertise and ill protect the town from monsters by both killing and reporting mobs that could harm the town every night on minecraft days

How old are you?:14

@Crafter11 don't fix grief's are  replace block's, do {/report [greif description] } (at grief site) and a member of staff will fix it

Whoa whoa whoa, I don't recall fixing a grief sooo.... I want to know what I grief fixed please.

Actually don't reply to that...I just realized what you meant. Sorry melons you rock though x3 :lol:

IGN: Purelard
Member of horseville?: Yes
What do you enjoy about the horseville community?: One of the things i enjoy the most is helping people, It honestly puts a smile on my face!
As staff of horseville what will you do to make horseville a good community?: I will always make it my priority to make sure our guest at horseville are enjoying themselves I will also make sure there isnt any disrespectful players on the server.
How old are you?: 16

I make edits on youtube http://www.youtube.com/K3Edits

Sign in to follow this