Sign in to follow this  
JackJG1

Minecon 2013, Who's Going? Who's Not?

Hey guys  ;)

Today im here to talk about:

Minecon 2013

Yep You Heard me! Lots of pepole are going to Minecon this year. And i wonder: Who's Coming and who's Not? 

I might be coming. I have a really slight chance though. Im in a contest for tickets and that means there is a chance. So i hope you guys can help me get there! Anyways, This is a list i made of people who are going in jr craft...

Going                                                              Maybe Going:                                               Not Going:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JackJG1                                                         DGM007

Minimaniaman                                                    DJ-Pon3

jttrainman                                                    SwitchShotJolt1

Kyle

RockMelons

I'm not going unfortunately. Had it have been somewhere closer to the UK then I'd probably stand a better chance but it's miles away so I can definitely say I'm not going. Plus all the tickets are sold out.

Sign in to follow this