Ravek

Switch vs Frosty build off

Me and frosty are going to have a build off in creative server as we both think that we are the worst builders.

the most voted build in the topic comments will be what we create

The rules will be that we both have one week to build something without looking looking at other builds already made
We will have the members decide (this includes premium members also).

When the 1 week is over you will decide who is better at building/design

Do not paly favorites judge fairly. :)

See you on the battle field Frosty.

(No redstone please)

In the creative server you say... can do something semi-large then.

Frosty - as an ex-admin, I know you'd have WorldEdit - don't use it, that's cheating :P

Originally I had wanted to say The Castle of Night from the InkWorld, however that won't do as there's no real pictures anywhere (only the first of the trilogy ever got a movie thusfar, and The Castle of Night is only in the later two), so you'd have to physically read the books to have a loose description.

Instead, why don't you guys recreate/create any of the Treehouses or the Moon Base from Kids Next Door? Old TV show, you should be able to find LOADS of pictures inside and out across all the various episodes, etc. But there's a LOT of different designs - you're basically building a mansion treehouse. Unless you do the Moon Base, that's a different level on it's own XD

How are you handling Texture Packs/Resource Packs? Personally I'd say using a specific one is okay (even if you make it, actually especially if you make it, that's extra time & effort to make it look better) so long as you link it when you post about it in a week. <-- Is besides my ideas, that needs to be said in general.

so both switch and frosty are able to use world edit although I think frosty is going to be better at using it, should have a poll and screen shot's of build's A and B with only the person making the poll, frosty and switch will know who's build's which letter to avoid basis and to allow for us to know who built what at the end :P

plus does pixel art count as a build, cause from what I have heard  frosty is really good that those 

I'm not in the mood for the build off, You win switchy congrats

Automatic generated message
This topic has been closed by a moderator or the original user who created the topic.

Reason: Switchy Wins (Frosty Quit)

If you disagree with this action, please click on report and type the reason why it should be left open.

Regards,
The JRTeam