Kyle

JR Hotel

Okay so currently I'm working on JR's Hotel at the spawn. One of the things that I put on my list of improvements was some form of entertainment - because let's face it, a hotel with no entertainment can get a bit boring...

So I came up with a few ideas that could work such as:

• An arcade (might require some complex redstone :P)
  • A stage? (possibly could be used for roll play)
  • Spar/pool/gym
  • All of the above?

Let me know to what you think of those ideas and please feel free to give some of your own ideas as it will be much appreciated. I'll look at adding the one that seems to be most popular soon.

Did I hear 'complex redstone'? o.O  You dream it - I can build it, provided enough space and materials. 

What did you have in mind?

If I'm honest I've only just thought about what I had in mind and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work with the space possible now. Basically I want to have reasonably small arcade games that give you a random chance of winning something. 

Come to think of it it might be easier if I added timed obstacle courses instead.

Okay in the end I decided on a bar/stage because it fit the theme of the hotel better but I do still have plans for an arcade somewhere on the server, I'll make a post soon on what the idea is but it's going to be a big community ran build.