Sign in to follow this  
TeOzFrAnK

Creative Building Competition; best skyblock shop

Hey everyone,

Today I am proud to announce a new creative building competition. This building has to be made in an empty plot and is going to be for the shop in Skyblock. That gives everyone a chance to get their work to be displayed to anyone that uses the skyblock shop, if you win of course.

The rules:

1. Has to be made on an empty plot.
  2. Has to be started today 24/09/2013 or later.
  3. Worldedit can be used if you have permissions to do so.

Breaking any of these rules will be instant disqualification.

If you wish to enter this competition please apply here:

http://jrnetwork.net/index.php?app=groupjoin&module=apply&section=apply&do=apply&group=47

It is necessary for just the plot owner to apply if you are building in a team.

I would like to thank puppylover0808 for this idea which came from this topic:

The winner of this competition, which will be decided by public poll on this forum post will have their build put on the skyblock server for the shop.

The closing date of this competition is 26/10/2013 at 6PM GMT (this may be extended), so get started!

Best of luck everyone!

I'm confused... isn't a shop rather contradictory to the concept of ultra-survival that Skyblock entails? I mean, if you can buy stuff instead of having to fight for every single block, what's the point? Then it's just RPG in the sky.

I'd rather the Skyblock mod be fixed to be more in line with the walkthroughs I have read about on the original mod, where there are 1-3 islands, where you need to build to another island to get sand and Obsidian, and nether travel is possible. Right now, we are stuck with half the items needed to do all the achievements. There is no redstone, Obsidian, or other islands, and no way to get them like I have been reading about.

Sign in to follow this