Sign in to follow this  
Karim

What's your favorite word!?

I like RPG and Survival. RPG because its fun to have /god and /fly and be able to change my flyspeed :P. I like the money. Mostly for the spawners and gives me something to be competitive about. (Even though its just money) Last I like buying spawners. Survival because its basic minecraft. Never enjoyed playing single player minecraft, but survival is my single player minecraft. But I get to talk to all of you and have things to do and never get bored in 2 mins of create a new world :P.

I like RPG and Survival. RPG because its fun to have /god and /fly and be able to change my flyspeed :P. I like the money. Mostly for the spawners and gives me something to be competitive about. (Even though its just money) Last I like buying spawners. Survival because its basic minecraft. Never enjoyed playing single player minecraft, but survival is my single player minecraft. But I get to talk to all of you and have things to do and never get bored in 2 mins of create a new world :P.

Switch. word. wordword. :P