Sign in to follow this  
serena17

My dear boredom (read if you dare xd)

Hey people! Serena here wondering what I shall do in the future for I am such a NOOB!... No not really, but I hope my "member title" changes to something better

Its really boring having it knows as "Newbie" I don't know what when who where or why I am posting this topic... but still I'm just bored 😕

Give me suggestions of what I can build... play... do... listen to...  *wind blows*

Ok but then again, I love my people! idk... not my people, but im just as awesome as all of you people who may be reading this here topic!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *random spaz moment* but hey, I cant help it!

well that's just me and my bored mind, blank, BLANK! BLAANNKK!!!!! no... sorry... good bye!

((topic written at 10:17 PM / 10/6/2013 THANK YOU!!!!

BTW I think for Christmas holiday, JRcraft should try to do some special theme if able, not saying it has to be done but just a suggestion, LOVE YA ALL AND GOOD NIGHT!!!

I can assure you that I am feeling far more bored than you :P

BTW I think for Christmas holiday, JRcraft should try to do some special theme if able, not saying it has to be done but just a suggestion, LOVE YA ALL AND GOOD NIGHT!!!

I agree with this. It sounds interesting that JR change its theme from time to time on our Minecraft server JRCraft and make events according to important holidays like Christmas, Easter etc.