Sign in to follow this  
serena17

Strange moments on JR Creative

Hey, Hello and hi, ( 9:39 PM Night Time, 10/7.2013

I was wandering through the warps on Creative server and there was a new member, whom was named ttt141 X3 He said he was inspecting the server for some company >:U I said "umm, why?... XD" and then he told me "please use proper grammar" then I kinda wanted to punch his brain out because I got a bit mad, so then I used "proper grammar"  anyway :/ Then he said "may I tpa" which I let him and then he also said "I will take a few screenshots" I asked why he was inspecting, and how odd, because its to give the server a rating on the website... im still not sure what he meant by "company" but ill research more as a play, hope to have the topic viewed!

I was wandering through the warps on Creative server and there was a new member, whom was named ttt141 X3 He said he was inspecting the server for some company >:U I said "umm, why?... XD" and then he told me "please use proper grammar" then I kinda wanted to punch his brain out because I got a bit mad, so then I used "proper grammar"  anyway :/ Then he said "may I tpa" which I let him and then he also said "I will take a few screenshots" I asked why he was inspecting, and how odd, because its to give the server a rating on the website... im still not sure what he meant by "company" but ill research more as a play, hope to have the topic viewed!

Yours Truly, Serena17

I would not belive a word coming out of his mouth.... xD

Haha very true. These guys manipulate users by telling them that "they are going to review the server" and usually they "come from Planet Minecraft" :P.

Then they ask for op o_O because apparently they "need" it for reviewing :/

For people like those who come to the server with that excuse and ask for op, we have kind of  a trolling plugin on franks server :P.

N00B: Can I get op, I review servers on Planet Minecraft.

Owner: Sure /opme

NOOB: /OPME

NOOB has been killed and kicked!

Priceless!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this