Sign in to follow this  
Karim

Rewards for voting and how I think they should be given to users.

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with some of these suggestions, all of them or non of them

• Some of them.
    • All of them.
    • Non.

To start off, I did state this suggestion in another however I felt the need to make an independent post in the suggestions sections for it's the actual place to add it :P.

So as many JRCraft members and players know, the rewards are random per vote. It can be cake or diamonds or gold etc. + In-game money.

^ This does look like an interesting system concerning vote rewards however I believe it isn't that appealing towards the community. (No offense :P).

I would like to suggest the usage of a voting system that may contribute in increasing JR traffic and making users more content.

First, it's best if the voting rewards were rather specific to certain items that are usually asked by players. These items include food, xp and In-game money. For instance, let's say someone asks for some food. What another user would say is "Go Vote. You get that much bread/pork/steak etc. per vote ;)". The same goes for XP and money (which I know is already implemented so I don't think I will further discuss gaining in-game money through voting :P).

Second, as many people know, there is an announcement that shows up in chat every once in a while which I believe says "Vote for rewards" or something. Now if the suggestion above this is to be implemented, then It's best to specify the items that you can get through voting in that announcement.

Furthermore, when a person votes, it says "Player X voted for JRCraft"  I believe. However, it should probably also say what the player got through voting to convince members that voting is worth it and it should say do /vote to vote like X person did. This will make online members other than player X to also vote and so on.. ;).

Moreover, when a person logs onto JRCraft, I think it should show in chat the links where he could vote and mention the positive results of voting ;).

The reason I am making this is because voting is essential in every server to reach top ranks in server listing sites. As a result, traffic will increase and it will help the server and the community over all :).

**UPDATE : I also believe a voting system should be implemented on the Survival server as well.

We have a new idea on how users can vote currently so that it will work over all the servers and with BungeeCord you can't vote for separate servers you have to vote for one of them due to plugin limitations (most sites only let you list one if you are using bungeecord). Our new system that we are planning will allow users to vote and use the rewards on any server to gain whatever they like (if I have got this wrong I apologize, been away for a couple of days and not very with it :P)

We have a new idea on how users can vote currently so that it will work over all the servers and with BungeeCord you can't vote for separate servers you have to vote for one of them due to plugin limitations (most sites only let you list one if you are using bungeecord). Our new system that we are planning will allow users to vote and use the rewards on any server to gain whatever they like (if I have got this wrong I apologize, been away for a couple of days and not very with it :P)

Oh okay. So that clears up having the voting system on the survival server I guess :P.

I'm working on a new voting plugin and the rpg server is where it will listen for votes. For each time a player votes they are given a vote credit which is stored in a database. Each player can check there balance on any server (not yet as im still testing on rpg). Today I just started on a shop where players can buy in game items that can be set per server. So the players can choose where they use there credits on, compared to before when they only got items in RPG. More on this later.. ;)