Sign in to follow this  
Aierlus

JR losing members?

Usually we pick up closer to Christmas, I have no clue why but that's how it usually works... Members tend to be busier around this time of year so don't get on much but I do see your point.  If it's like this closer to Christmas then I might be slightly worried :P 

JR losing members?

We have probably all noticed that the amount of people that join the server regularly have quite diminished.  However, all servers have their ups and downs. If you have any suggestions you should possibly post it concerning the RPG server and what to add that will help it out.

Also keep in mind that  most of the members on JR are still in school (under 18) and are from the US :). So before 4 PM in Pacific Time, I wouldn't expect much traffic especially in the weekdays for in the weekends I notice a good increase in members and newcomers :D.

Then why the need for a topic, use the shoutbox instead to ask the question? :P

Frank. You should stop posting your opinion. You are getting pwned a lot lately on this forum. I would consider it a topic because as you an see above ^ it's promoting some kind of discussion ;):P.

LOL. If my internet can handle JR then I think then anyone's can :P. Ask Frank. XD

Hmmmm, looks like today is a good day :D

It is really bad :P

attachicon.gifa good day.png

Oh gawd. I have never met someone with an internet worse than mine :P

Ah I see. However, location doesn't make a HUGE difference I guess since I know people that are farther from where the server is hosted (Germany I believe) that have way better internet than mine so I guess it's his personal net that's making his experience crappier than mine haha :P