IAMSNOWMAN

Hey Guys and Girls, Welcome to JR Craft

Good morning, Evening, Afternoon,,, whatever time of the day it may be where ever you are in this small world
My name is 
Frosty in game (also known as FrostBlast130 which is my Minecraft Username) 

My role on the JR staff team is to stand there with a fancy name, look pretty and cheer on all of the members for things they accomplish :3 without the pom poms of course as i lost them (cries silently to self).

In all seriousness though I would be the EU Head Administrator for JR and I believe it is my role to ensure that everyone across our servers are having a good time, feeling comfortable with the people they play around and just generally having fun :) 
Not to mention that the full staff team here at JR are dedicated to reaching out and answering all of your questions whenever they can to the best of their ability and are also willing to learn new things along the way :) nobody is a genius around here 

Enough about my role though, that shall come in time

A bit about me and my time on JR :) 

Where to start... how about at the beginning sounds good xD I don’t mean the beginning of my life of course, I am talking about my time on JR

I Joined the server on the 5th of December 2012 for the first time, but upon registering I never played for a month. I officially started my adventure on the 5th of January 2013 and was warmly welcomed by many members and A few of the current staff team were there to greet me and I must admit that I immediately feel in love with the server and the community, straight away i wanted to pay my respects to the team behind this amazing place I was now a part of 

That then lead to me donating a minor 10-15 euro within the first 24 hours of playing i was that impressed :D I then turned to the community and paid my respects to them, constantly asking who needed help and what they needed, spending hours upon hours in mines, forests, snow biomes etc. collecting everything people asked for.... I loved JR 

After 2-3 weeks of playing on the server minding my own business doing as i did, the owner Rebel24 (also better known as Jamie) contacted me and requested to speak to me as he was pleased with the way i handled things and put effort into his and his teams work to which at first i felt slightly threatened by, like i had done something incorrectly, all them thought rush through your head, why does he want me what have i done yada yada.... Turns out he just wanted to get to know me better :D so I was safe there

After a further week of monitoring my play-style on the server, my attitude towards others and stuff he contacted me again with the questions "are you dedicated to JR, Would you do anything you could to ensure JR is a safe place etc." to which of course i answered yes, Although i was puzzled to why i was being questioned on something that I clearly enjoyed.... To then my surprise he explained to me that his team and him were closely watching me and discussing things i did and had come to an agreement that they wanted me on the team.... I was AMAZED and happily accepted promising that I would do all that i can to make him glad of his choice

I went through all the staff ranks at a pace that surprised everyone (Including myself) but I learned not to question people and their decisions and just rolled with it

Helper was temporary as for the time I had played I was pretty much a Helper without a name so I seem to have proved i was serious about helping JR (I was Helper Rank for 24 hours) 

I then became Grief Police to which I remained for 1-2 Months and that's when I started to progress and grow more maturely, Helping fellow staff members to fix issues whilst aiming to learn more, In honesty I thought that I would stay a Grief Police Forever

Without me knowing the staff team had been discussing again, this time the higher members, The admins, Founders and Moderators To Decide whether or not I was ready to become a member of the Moderator team myself, Which eventually happened but again was only for a short time as Incidents occurred, staff positions changed and time was short

I was shifted to being a Minecraft Administrator at Jamie (rebel24's) personal choice after discussing with the former EU Head Admin who both felt I was ready to handle the situation and that In time I would grow to the role  and Apparently I was the quickest person to go from Member to Administrator passing all ranks, Which to this day I question why or how but I must have been doing something worth the earnings so I didn't stop, not even to take notice of where i was or why, I just kept pushing

Along the way I made some very special friends who I know will be around for a long time 
Those of which being @Chris @SwitchShotJolt1 @ @Jamie and Many other members of both staff and the community itself 

It took me roughly 3 months to earn my Admin promotion, Although fast I don't seem to have let anyone down yet and I sure hope to continue to provide some comfort and happiness for everyone at JR Because without this place, I don' t know what I would do

It for me went from a random choice for my first real server, to becoming a home, A family :) and I am glad to be where i am with the people i have beside me, The staff team truly are amazing people and I am honoured to be a part of this community

I have always said I am nothing special, Just a player with a fancy letter on-front of their username, pretty colours, a few magic powers and a big target on my head xD 

So that's a little back story from behind the screen of Frosty the snowman :) 
I hope you all enjoy your time at JR Just like I did and will continue to do

Regards 

Frost(FrostBlast130)
EU Head Admin 
JR Network

​

You know I'll be around for a while :D Totally not planning a trip to Scotland within the next 2 years xD

... Wait you are what :o ??? This is news to me!!

Although I am glad that you will be around :) 

Don't know what I would do without you at times mate

Thank you very very much :') You have no idea how much simple little comments really mean :) 

*Hugs For Math*

... Wait you are what :o ??? This is news to me!!

Although I am glad that you will be around :) 

Don't know what I would do without you at times mate

Yes I am :P gonna save up birthday and christmas money and come visit you in Scotland :P hoping to do it within the next 2 years xD gonna probably have nothing to spend that money on next year so will come and visit you :D

As for not knowing what you would do at times without me, I feel the same way too ;)

thanks for helping out with JR :D you're the best ;) keep it up! i'll be getting on JR alot soon! with all the quests and stuff! i wish i was older so i could say i was working by the side of frosty one of the best admin in the world working on the best server in the world! thanks again for helping JR!!! :D

thanks for helping out with JR :D you're the best ;) keep it up! i'll be getting on JR alot soon! with all the quests and stuff! i wish i was older so i could say i was working by the side of frosty one of the best admin in the world working on the best server in the world! thanks again for helping JR!!! :D

I believe "quests" was part of JRLevels which was unfortunetly removed due to various reasons that may be found in

However I may be wrong.  Maybe that's a different plugin :P or maybe I misunderstood what you meant by "quests" :P.

i wish i was older so i could say i was working by the side of frosty one of the best admin in the world working on the best server in the world!

Although i never have and never will think that i am the best 

That part made me smile :) Thank you very much and I look forward to you coming on :D 
ahhh the quests I am unsure what will be happening with the RPG server, Its all changing and JR Levels is gone now