Ravek

RPG

I remember back a long time ago before I was even staff that the RPG server was the main server everone played on. This was back when there was always like 20 people online no matter what the time. But now everyone has left minecraft or stopped playing on RPG. It was sad to go around to nice looking towns/cities and just see them left alone like a ghost town. It is still perfectly good living conditions just no one lives there :(. I feel as if all the builds were close together and we can come up with a story it would be a an amazing adventure map. Like all the builds people have done there is probobly a build that will fit any spot. But overall what was your favorite part it can be a build, a spawner, anything. But what was it?

i remember when JR was like that, i almost cried of sadness when i was walking through DJ's village. DJ's village was 1 of the best villages in JR in my opinion. it's empty now. DJ never comes on. i feel the same way, sad.

I know exactly what you mean. I've been a member for over like, two years. In fact, I think my I missed my membership anniversary already XD Anyway, when nothing new comes to JR for a while, the server empties out as people need to continue with schooling, jobs, social lives, etc. What's always really cool though, is that when you build a big town or something and it's well known, but the owner doesn't show up for a while. For instance, my giant airship dock in RPG. It's big and well known, but it's not actually protected. However, because it's well known and next to a populated area, any major grief would get reported. So the griefers do it smartly, and take out little blocks that no one would notice. That way everyone looks at it and says, "Eh, it's so small, I'm sure the town owner will fix it." But if the said owner never comes online, it stays broken. So it's like a real city, where if left alone for long enough, things will get stolen, the buildings start to look ugly and get holes in them. It's neat, and I've seen it happen MANY times with all my attempts to build cities.