Sign in to follow this  
Kyle

JR Halloween Festival!

hHsfAUD.png

JR HALLOWEEN!

This Halloween the JR Events Team bring to you the first ever JR Halloween Festival!  If you haven't already noticed our staff have been going crazy with cobwebs and Jack'O'Lanterns to decorate the spawn for the event.

Events will be starting today with the first one being a skin contest! So get your Halloween costumes ready and enter asap! Entries will be closed on the 1st November and the prize for 1st Place is 1 month FREE Premium membership. To enter please put the following below to highlight your entry:

ENTRY:

IGN:

SKIN: <Please put a link to a picture of your skin here>

Closer to the night the staff will have prepared a trick or treat activity in the staff village. Everyone who manages to collect all of the items during the time can take a screenshot of them all in a chest owned by them and send them to a staff member to claim a prize. The trick or treat section will be ready on the 28/10/2013 at /warp staffvillage .

Good Luck and Happy Halloween :D 

Thanks,

Kyle

MC Admin

EDIT:

TRICK OR TREAT!!!

To take part in this visit '/warp staffvillage'. There are 20 different pumpkins to find, 17 are easy to find and can be located outside each house in the staff village. The other 3 are not so easy to find....

Pumpkin 18 can be found inside the tower owned by the person with the most power on JR... (inside the staff village)

Pumpkin 19 can be found at a source of light in the spawn, somewhere that acts as a signal to boats everywhere (outside the staff village but in the spawn).

Pumpkin 20 can be found in the most grand building in the spawn... or outside it, depends which way you look at it :P (once again outside the staff village but in the spawn). HINT 2!! It's near to /spawn on a balcony - I don't know how I could make it more obvious :P.

Sorry for the terrible hints, hopefully there not too easy :P Once you've found them all put them in a chest and pm on the website with the coords to the chest. The first person to do so will receive 50,000 tokens, the others will receive 5,000 tokens, good luck and have fun!

Not to sound like the snappy old man here, but it's about time you guys did some sort of organized activity for Halloween! I'm sure it sounds like a lot of fun, but I'll sadly be busy around this time. :/

P.S Y U USE COMIC SANS?!?!

Not to sound like the snappy old man here, but it's about time you guys did some sort of organized activity for Halloween! I'm sure it sounds like a lot of fun, but I'll sadly be busy around this time. :/

P.S Y U USE COMIC SANS?!?!

It was the scariest font out of the ones I could choose xD

- ENTRY -

IGN - xDavidKing

SKIN: <http://i40.tinypic.com/308jk8w.png>

308jk8w.png

<Details on my Skin - When i started making it i was thinking of something scary so what came into my mind is a monster, so i made a grass/dirt monster, then i've added a little bit pumpkin in side of his head.>

Cant find #20 lool and now i got 0 hunger bars, and half a heart.. The struggle to get Pumpkin #20

Topic Locked! Halloween is pretty much over now so we will be judging the entries (all two of them....) and announcing the winner soon! Thanks for all that took part.

Okay so the winner of the skin contest and the one who will be receiving one months FREE premium is....

@xDavidKing

Thanks for everyone who took part in that (all two of you :P ).

Remember to keep an eye on the website for future events, our next big event should be around Christmas although there should be some smaller ones in-between.