Sign in to follow this  
Ravek

Team Survival

So in 1.7 there will be new biomes so if we want the new biomes we will have to reset the world. So I am going to start a "team survival" (I will be recording for youtube) where we will just find a good place to set up camp and live and do such. And for those of you people who LOVE all your old RPG builds there will be a future application where you can request builds to be saved. In order to do the "team survival" we will need teamwork and respect for others space and items. If you are interested comment and ill be sure to add you :)

Is there really going to be an actual world reset? Can I be a cited source for this? I don't want to start spreading something that was nothing more than rumor, after all...

I wanna be a part of "team survival"! that sounds awesome! :D

but, do we get to keep our items?

If we were to reset it would entitle no player to keep there items, if we reset it will be a new world, clean inventories.

yep Original Post (aka. the person who post it) (#### reference)

More of a general forum reference :P it's just used more there. Also removed the name of it so kids don't go searching it up :P That site can be full of some very odd things to say the least xD

I WANT ALL MY BUILDS TO BE SAVED. no matter what, you guys must help me save my builds.

We'll have an application system for that, don't worry ;) Hopefully we'll be able to approve them faster to this time :P

So I am unsure if soul wants to build and what ever with us still. But I know DGM and Jorge want to for sure. so only 3 people? out of the 20 posts on this forum... my main point in making this was to find out who wanted to be apart not info saying the worlds are resetting and the build save topic... :mellow:

Sign in to follow this