Risen Havoc

Why I havent been on recently

So basically I have many reasons , first lets just get school out of the way , those proejects :/ second of all (this is the main reason) I have a virus , or did atleast im not sure if its gone. This is no ordinary virus.... it encrypted all my files , other words "locked" all my files so I could not get to them. they asked for $300 U.S. dollars to unlock .... why would you pay a VIRUS? but I think we managed to fix it Without paying them :D , and 3 of all am trying to finish my buried map (on single player) so yea.... that's about it that's my story :P

Your Friend - DJeXeCute

Welcome back to JR :D I also find anti-virus software very helpful :P Windows Defender (built into Windows 8 as a core program)/Microsoft Security Essentials (Same thing as Defender just for users of 7 and below, has to be downloaded from microsoft)

I had McAfee whatever it was , but we dumped that and got Micorsoft essentials a few days ago :D

Don't trust Microsoft too much... I'm not sure about now but when it was first released Microsoft's free anti-virus software scored really badly when it was tested (at least in comparison to other anti-virus software). Remember there are other free ones such as AVG and avast.