Sign in to follow this  
serena17

JR Beach Server :D

I was thinking ^_^ Maybe JRcraft can have a another server if not a bad idea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A beach server to hang out and chill with friends just for the fun of it :) 

To enjoy and relax, I know it's possible in creative server but its kinda boring then, so my idea was to make a place with World Edit and stuff to create a beach ! You must think this idea sounds good, in other ways

If a beach is too big, it could be a community pool with all that other jazz :o So yeah, Maybe a beach or pool ^_^ and my suggestions to the train plugin, hope that gets a good answer ! :D 

It wouldn't raise the price for the server since they're all on one but it does seem pointless having a whole server just for that idea. However it could be something that we add to the RPG server at a warp like /warp beach or something. Just doesn't seem like something that would require its own server.

Just a waste of resources to be honest. You can do so in the creative world :D. By the way, I believe you are doing so in the creative server if I am not mistaken for I checked it out and it looks great :)!

It wouldn't raise the price for the server since they're all on one but it does seem pointless having a whole server just for that idea. However it could be something that we add to the RPG server at a warp like /warp beach or something. Just doesn't seem like something that would require its own server.

It doesn't raise the price I thought it did :o