Sign in to follow this  
TeOzFrAnK

Voting Credits; We need your opinions!

Good morning JR!

Just would like to introduce a new voting system for JR.

I will first explain the reason for this plugin.

Before when you voted, it would only work on RPG and if you voted on any other one of our servers you got nothing. Also you had a chance to get random item and in game money. Thats all well and good, but I came up with a system that gives players a chance to choose what they want to buy (from a list of items) and what server they want to spend the credits on.

Now, for every time you vote for the server you will receive a vote Credit. The commands are a follows:

• /credits - show the information about this plugin
  • /credits balance - shows your credit balance
  • /credits shop - brings you to the credit shop (will be implemented soon)

After getting credits, for now there is a warp setup on RPG which is /warp creditshop to get to the creditshop. In the future it will bring you there with /credits shop.

When you get to the shop you will be presented with a number of signs. Simular to buy signs for items, only that they use credits to purchase the items.

On RPG I have setup a few items. I need your help in suggesting what items should be placed on what server and for what price (in credits). I will then make a list of what items you can buy on what server and post it here as a referance.

Share your opionions guys, as you are the ones playing on the server, we want to hear back from you!.

Seems interesting. But could you add money gain when a person votes independently on RPG along with the credits system?

Money will be implemented to buy as a credit reward in the future. There is no point in giving money on one server and giving them a credit to spend elsewhere or on the same server, it defeats the purpose.

Money will be implemented to buy as a credit reward in the future. There is no point in giving money on one server and giving them a credit to spend elsewhere or on the same server, it defeats the purpose.

Oh okay. Moreover, not every server would have the same /credits shop when that command is implemented right?

Sign in to follow this