Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Hello JR'ers

Hey Guys,

As you know I have been away from JR for a very long time, but I'm starting to slowly make my return to JR. I'd like to apologize to the staff team as well as my member base for being away all the time. 

Soon I'm thinking of doing an Ask.fm session so you guys get to ask somethings, I'm planning to do some youtube videos / streaming. We shall see. And I'm hoping to deal wtih a ton of issues.

I'd like to also remind users about JRTX the other side to JR that handles most of our Steam Based gaming servers. A big thank you to @Calystos and @k2trf for handling all of the steam side. I'd also like to especially thank @TeOzFrAnK for sorting out the recent minecraft update. Which is strangely the first ever JR update without me. I didn't do a thing.

Thanks to the rest of the staff for management while I've been away also.

I'd like to see some feed back on how the staff are doing from fellow members and I hope you will welcome me back to my website.

Thanks Guys,
Jamie

Good to know you're still alive and posting here . I consider you the old cranky man walking slowly around the walk-ways of JR ... OH WAIT.. that's @IgbarX

Hey you kids, get off my lawn! Ooooohhh, back in my day, we could use flags to keep people off of our world guarded regions! We could use flymods, too! You kids these days and your 'role play' and your 'horses'!

Good to see you back, Jamie. I'm not much for words, so, yeah. Sorry if this sounded weak :L 

So guy's, gals. I'm back once again. Just so you can see what I have been doing, here you are ;)

Apologies for my lack of working on JR and my serious absence, but unfortunately guys you have to leave your life's work in the capable hands of your staff to get the grades you deserve :)

MS_Learning_Transcript.PDF

CompTIA A+ ce certificate.pdf

CompTIA Network+ ce certificate.pdf