Sign in to follow this  
Natalya881

Save the Horses

Hey, Just a thought but I remember I believe it was on the server but there was a thing where if u put a saddle on a horse u can more or less claim it, it gets protected to where no1 else can ride it unless u say so... and something about it not being able to be killed because of said protection.... Just thought id bring it up to possibly add as soon as possible cause I have been seeing people posting that their horses either were stolen, killed or w/e and thought this would help make a lot more happy...  

Hopefully they're planning on bringing this plugin back for 1.7. While I'm not a big fan of horses, I can understand they'd get stolen easily, and losing a horse would be like losing a cat or dog.

horses can be killed always, even when they're protected, but if they're protected you cannot ride a horse that belongs to someone else or take of the items. Stealing can be stopped with this plugin but killing can't

This plugin was very buggy and others I have looked at are not updated to 1.7. I have requested the source code so I can update it myself and add my own features. It will be back soon guys, will take time tho!

Automatic generated message
This topic has been closed by a moderator or the original user who created the topic.

Reason: no further discussion needed.

If you disagree with this action, please click on report and type the reason why it should be left open.

Regards,
The JRTeam