JR Network
Sign in to follow this  
Avengedinvein

Trey3214W trying to "Troll"

Question

Since you know trolling is not allowed in Mojang And here it is. First off the dirt is for him trying to burn my house or make me not get out of my house. Or kill me. And the open entrance is for mobs to spawn in when i was afk he kept on removing the block that covered the entrance and the final one is the blocked door for me not getting out of my house. He even locked it. By doing /lock. Okay that is enough proof for today i hope you guys understand of having a kid trying to troll you. When hes lying so. Please ban him permanet since mojang doesnt allow that. 

post-22047-0-73214100-1389977042_thumb.p

post-22047-0-03093900-1389977049_thumb.p

post-22047-0-91537700-1389977055_thumb.p

9 answers to this question

this isn't trolling but griefing, JRnetwork doesn't allow griefing, Mojang is a game developer. If they don't like it, doesn't mean they don't allow it. Otherwise they would have made it impossible in the game.

Mojang does allow people getting killed by jokes thats trolling and mojang doesnt like people being trolled

Mojangs rules do not apply on any server, they are simply guidelines. But on our server that kind of behaviour is not tolerated, You as a player cannot say "ban this player", we will will investigate it and take action if necessary, please report it at the location that it happened as kyle said and it will be dealt with.