Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ravek

Got any questions?

Hello everyone my name is SwitchShotJolt1 but you can call me switchy. :) A lot of you may not know much about me so if you have any questions about me post them here. I will answer just about any question. If you have to think about will he answer this? Then its probobly a no. So go ahead start asking me questions. :D

Not wanting to go off topic.

But 2+2=6 isn't something I would consider illogical.

What do you mean by the symbol, "2"?  Maybe this symbol represents three units. So then 2+2= three units + three units  = six units which can be represented by the symbol "6" (If you'd like).

What I mean is that in your mind you can decide for yourselves on what these "Symbols" represent in Mathematics.

Saying 2+2=6 is correct since the statement is ambiguous if we consider that Mathematicians haven't agreed on these symbols.

However, saying "Two units + Two units = Six units is incorrect.

Of course, there is nothing called "True symbolization of a concept". Humans always have to create Symbols for different ideas. However if someone asks me, 2+2=6? I would simply say I don't know. I would need him to state, "We are following the numerical symbols that mathematicians have agreed on."

**Warning: Don't give this answer in a test ^^.. I have learned that the hard way because I was simply mad at the teacher so I further replied like so."

:)

Not wanting to go off topic.

But 2+2=6 isn't something I would consider illogical.

What do you mean by the symbol, "2"?  Maybe this symbol represents three units. So then 2+2= three units + three units  = six units which can be represented by the symbol "6" (If you'd like).

What I mean is that in your mind you can decide for yourselves on what these "Symbols" represent in Mathematics.

Saying 2+2=6 is correct since the statement is ambiguous if we consider that Mathematicians haven't agreed on these symbols.

However, saying "Two units + Two units = Six units is incorrect.

Of course, there is nothing called "True symbolization of a concept". Humans always have to create Symbols for different ideas. However if someone asks me, 2+2=6? I would simply say I don't know. I would need him to state, "We are following the numerical symbols that mathematicians have agreed on."

**Warning: Don't give this answer in a test ^^.. I have learned that the hard way because I was simply mad at the teacher so I further replied like so."

:)

I will forever be amazed at this answer... :P

switch bro I missed ya I miss da whole jr family.. idk wats been goin on butits like a ghost town on jr every time I got on it.. which is like 10 times in the past week or sumthin like dat.. but man it been empty n borin without ya.. I miss ya bro!!!

that my friends is what you call bromantic. lmfao... switchy twitchy ssssslllllluuuuuuurrrrrppppppp hit me up when u can bro.