AnioNovus

The Last of Us

Rating  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What would you rate this game?

Hey guys!

I don't have much time to write on this, so I may come back later and edit the living heck out of it, but I thought this was such a great game! Yes, I am a little late for a review on it, but the Left Behind DLC came out recently, so I thought I would get peoples opinion on it!

Overall, I loved the fact that this game had a great story! After the beginning I just about cried. Furthermore, the development of the characters was outstanding. Optional conversation, if you look for them, really had deeper meanings. What I also loved about this game is that it is based on something that could actually happen! But let us not be too morbid!

I cannot wait to go home and replay this game over and over!

The only con that I can think of, but it's not a con :P , is that it is a playstation exclusive.

Enjoy and let me know your thoughts on the game!

I also have this game although I'm no where near the end I think, has to be the best Game to buy for PlayStation the graphics are incredible although the two little girls look rather similar considering it was made by the same people who made uncharted

as you walk around there's so much walk up to the solider run into him and he says '' do that again and I'll shot'' so I did, and he shot me! possible the most detailed game ever and does what only some games can do, lose yourself into another world 

I would have to say the worst thing about the game is that I don't have time to play it cause of school work :( and I really hate ''clickers''  :P

I am buying it for the PS4 as i recieved my console last week :) looking forward to seeing why its so loved and falling in love with the story as many others seem too :P

will it grasp the heart of a rainbow? 

:o I just made a funny insight :P spoilers if you have not finished the game!

So... at through the game we learn that Joel wanted to be a singer... Ellie says that after all this is over, you are going to play the guitar and sing for me or something like that (fireflies/monkey area university)

Now, I was browsing reddit and ran into this!
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2rg8q3/i_am_troy_baker_you_might_recognize_my_voice_from/

In there he mentions that he just released a new album or something like that...

So... is this what Joel taught Ellie to play/sing :P

Funny thoughts!