TwoPly45

What are your plans for the summer? ^_^

Well my summer holidays don't start until July 18th I suppose some of it will involve revising for my history and business controlled assessments that I will have in my first term back. Other than that I can imagine myself spending time with my family and girlfriend. And probably visiting lots of national trust places. Probably going to the beach with my girlfriend and her family. Possibly going on holiday with my girlfriend's family to South Africa as well :D

I will have finished school for ever on the 20th of June so I have quite a nice summer planned, will play The last of us and GTA 5 which should be good fun on the rainy days

For a more sunny day I plan to walk to the top of the mountain I live on and perhaps take photos and try to draw the landscape

will then spend two weeks for my brothers and sisters graduation in which I plan to go mountain biking.

also thinking of getting twitter in august 

at the end of summer I plan to be sad :(  as I will never see all the lovely people I have met at school possible forever but hopefully uni will bring new some how even better friends

the end shall bring a new adventure :)  

A summer, a summer that will go to fast, that is for sure... However, I plan on working my rear off to pay loan interests from college, perhaps to start saving for a new computer as well. Lots of bicycling with my newest bike, and tons of fishing with my Grandpa! Also, the yards of family and friends will need to be worked on. Then one cannot have summer and not go camping! Will probably camp and fish at the same time as my buddies from home and I tend to fish at trout streams and during the day we wade the streams. I also need to unpack all my boxes from college yet and go through what I will and will not need for next year. Then I also plan on reading the majority of my college books this summer, I just need to learn to put A Song of Ice and Fire down, along with stepping away from this computer every now and then lol!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.