Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hamtroll

JR Mail System

I think there should be a mail system where you can send a message to a player that is currently offline. The next time they log in, they will receive the message. They can then reply to the message and the reply will send it to the person, and next time they log on they will receive the reply. This could be very useful for admins trying to contact players if there paths aren't meeting or an easy way to tell a friend something if you need to logout.

Thanks for considering my suggestion guys!

- Ham  :D

I think there should be a mail system where you can send a message to a player that is currently offline. The next time they log in, they will receive the message. They can then reply to the message and the reply will send it to the person, and next time they log on they will receive the reply. This could be very useful for admins trying to contact players if there paths aren't meeting or an easy way to tell a friend something if you need to logout.

Thanks for considering my suggestion guys!

- Ham  :D

There is a mail system. Just the permissions need to be added for that. Ill see about doing it as soon as I can. Thanks :)