Ender_Lord2000

New Sign Plugin: Bank,Vault, or Storage

3 members have voted

1. 1. Name of the sign plugin

• [Bank]
    • [Storage]
    • [Vault]

What if we had a new sign plugin where if u have [bank] or 1 of the other names above, and right click the sign it opens up a mini storage, which is good for making room in a house and prevents total grief when items getting stolen. it can either be personal like a ender chest or public at spawn. Its ur choice, i ust hope it gets accepted :D

-Ender_Lord2000 (and italianboy625)

PS: heres a poll on wut should it be called

post-21849-0-56491700-1404326077_thumb.p

I like the idea. We could have it so you name each sign then anything you put in that storage with that name would get transferred if you were to create another one of those signs with the same name (like an ender chest but you can have multiple).

What if we had a new sign plugin where if u have [bank] or 1 of the other names above, and right click the sign it opens up a mini storage, which is good for making room in a house and prevents total grief when items getting stolen. it can either be personal like a ender chest or public at spawn. Its ur choice, i ust hope it gets accepted :D

-Ender_Lord2000 (and italianboy625)

PS: heres a poll on wut should it be called

are you asking for this to be made or does it exist already?