Sign in to follow this  
k3v_o - Bringer of Dark Me

Where I have gone - And yes, I am still alive

Hey guys!

It has been a long absence for me from JR, not far off 2 years, and many of you probably don't even know who I am, but am glad to see everything going well thanks to the hard work of the staff team.

My absence is largely due to the attention I have been giving to college, in which I am going into 3rd year Computing with Games Development, but am now again getting back into the swing of things online, largely thanks to the work I have been doing over at 4-One Gaming for the last 7-8 months.

While I will not have time to do much on the Minecraft server, expect to see me around the website regularly once again.

For those of you who do not know who I am, I am one of the original founders of this great community my good friend Jamie started about 8 years ago, when he came running up to me with the idea to start a website (Originally called "Jamies Rebellion" (note 'JR')) in second year of secondary school. I'm not going to lie, 90% of the work was Jamie, and have never met anyone who can keep up with him in terms of websites, but I like to think I did more than my fair share in creating what we have here.

Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things!

Kevin O'Connell

hey! welcome back!

Thanks. Glad to at least be making an attempt once again.

Penguins are the least of my concern, for now anyway... Badgers are the new, and more volatile threat!