A little bit about me you might want to know :)

Sophie

Hey guys. So I think I'm gonna start this blog thingy or whatever x3 I know most of you probably won't read it but whatever. Right at this exact moment I'm sitting in my stepdad's car typing this on my laptop, so I'll probably copy and paste it onto the website when I get home in an hour or two. I've got my music playing though, so it's all good :). So as some of you may know, I'm a girl with a troubled past/present. I've had a few incidents involving self harm (a.k.a. cutting) and even a few very close suicide attempts. Why am I ranting about this you ask? Well i wanted to point out that the people who have stopped me and made me feel better have been people from the JR community. As Frosty says, we are a family and nothing will ever change that. I know I'm only 13, but I guess I should explain a little about myself and my past.
>Warning: Short Back Story<
So back when I was going into 6th grade, my mom had given me her laptop to play The Sims 3 on. I spent all summer playing it locked in my room all by myself with no contact to the outside world except a friend who lived in the same apartment building. Durring that time, I developed a sense of being anti-social. When my parents take me places and such, I'm always on my phone talking to someone or doing something. It's a bad habit that I've grown into, but something has slightly changed that. My parents know that most friends that I've ever had have been online ones, (which is fine with them) so they're okay with it most of the time. I've grown so used to being in front of a screen for almost 9 hours a day that it's like my whole life revolves around it. It's done some good, but mostly bad (sadly). 
Now I'm not saying you guys have done anything wrong, because you haven't. Most of you have helped me grow out of my shell and become more of a person then I've ever been. Heck, i even met three lovely guys on JR that have been a big part of my life (you know who you are!). And each and every one of you has played a part in my life, no matter how big or small.
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
Thank you :')
You all mean so much to me and I don't know where i would be today if I hadn't found JR.
<3 Much Love, Sophie <3

• Management

You all mean so much to me and I don't know where i would be today if I hadn't found JR.

Story of my life :P

--

I'm glad that we've been able to impact your life, but I'd recommend having some social connection with the world (at some point in the future :) ). I also find Frosty has an effect on people making them come out of their shell and be free! He did it to me as well! I think all of us at JR would like to thank you as well, for being an excellent member of our community. I most definitely enjoy messing about with you on the server :D

• Management

right come on you two :$ Sophie and her personal story itself causes enough tears without being involved (I will come back to my mention in a moment)

I Agree that without JR we all would be different, each and every member who has stuck around learned something new, about themself, about the people around them and created friendships they will remember for life - That was JR's goal when started, to give to the ones who felt had nothing and to open doors in their life which felt so distant and closed

Now to me seeming so crutial, I only give what I feel I never had, A chance, someone to turn to and something to find comfort in as without going into high detail to save me a very emotional next few hours - as a young child someone very close to my heart was torn from this world and that itself caused me to question life, question all actions and concequences and how I should handle things, events, people and different situations all at the age of 6 - without suffering you never find out who you really are 

Every moment of pain emotional or physical doesn't degrade you, it scrapes away what you're not and although not possitive the outcomes are stronger :) 

While I have not been around as much as I wanted over the last year or two, it makes me really happy to see that what I helped build, and the admins who have put so much love into their work here, has impacted the life of a member in such a positive way.

I recently have started up a blog too, so if you need help message me and I will happily give a lending hand and any advise I can.

Best of luck ;)

• Management

it makes me really happy to see that what I helped build, and the admins who have put so much love into their work here, has impacted the life of a member in such a positive way

For aslong as JR is in order that role will continue no matter what rank we are :)
It's great to hear of your return though :D! and that our work is causing you great pride :)