Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
storm2373

YouTube

Hey guys I just wanted to tell you that I am going to make a YouTube Channel. I will make it soon I just have to fine out what to use to record my laptop when I want to make a video. I will be making videos with you guys once I figure out so thing. I cant wait to start it and I will post again saying what my YouTube name is. Can you guys give me some ideas for my YouTube name and so ideas for a free recording thing for my computer :) :).

Hello Storm,

My laptop is not good enough to record things so I cannot help you with recommendations there D: .

However, for names, there are plenty of ideas, but I would base it around something you enjoy perhaps? Maybe tell us some of your hobies or what you like to do? Might give some insight for names :D !

Anio

if your looking for a name for a YouTube channel with videos featuring JR and minecraft perhaps ''Storm plays Minecraft'' or ''storm plays MC'' or ''Storms Guide to Minecraft'' or ''Surviving on JR a Storms tale'' or ''storm mine tale'' a name relating to the videos your going to put on the channel is a good idea when naming your channel ;)