• JRCraft
    • Teamfortress 2
    • Counterstrike Source
    • Teamspeak
    • Other Gaming servers
  2. 2.

• Amazing, Very helpful
    • Average, they are good but need work
    • Poor, Honestly they need support and maybe slapping (The right way if there is one)
  3. 3.

• Yes it's quick!
    • It's okay, but could do with work
    • No it's really slow
  4. 4.

• Yes, excellent and easy to find everything
    • No please work on this!
  5. 5.

• Yes, the community is wicked!
    • No, I believe the community sucks lolipops and needs help
  6. 6.

• For sure, he is defiantly on the scale of 10 of an alcoholic
    • Nah! He is fine!
  7. 7.

• Yes
    • No
  8. 8.

• Yes, because we are awesome!
    • No
  9. 9.

• No, it's amazing and I don't have a problem
    • Yes, constant people are killing me because of the lag (It's so not an excuse)
  10. 10.

• Duck
    • Panda
  11. 11.

• Chicken and Mushroom
    • Sweet and Sour
    • Chow mein
    • None of the above
    • Hate them!
  12. 12.

• Can't wait for the next one, it's being a long time!
    • No, he broke our last monitor!
  13. 13.

• Chimp
    • Calystos
    • Jamie
    • All three!
  14. 14.

• â?¬2 (per month?)
    • â?¬5 (per month?)
    • â?¬10 (per month?)
    • â?¬15 (per month?)
    • â?¬50 (per year?)
    • â?¬100 (per year?)
    • â?¬25 (per year?)
  15. 15.

• Disabled
    • A human
    • A kevin
    • A chimpanzee
    • Jamie
    • Calystos
    • Useless at avoiding mouse traps

Hey guys,

So I'm trying to get an idea what the community is more into, I have created a short poll, what ever comes first, second and third will get the most support and of course the most money put into, I want to hear thoughts, discussion and information on what you like, prefer, don't like and don't want. 

I'm here with Calystos to serve you the community and together we will be working real hard to keep you guys happy.

Please enter the poll, write your thoughts and debate what ever you want about JR here!

In connection to my staff selection on the poll, my only dislike is how distant we have became as a team, the fact none of us really know how to communicate with each-other any more and that we have drifted 
Over the past year I've heard issues and idea's from many different members in private but with all them idea's it became a problem to put it into action and the scale of time to wait caused disheartment within members and staff alike and the feeling of not achieving things together as they should be

I feel its needed (I am now actually in the process of this) to reach out to all current staff members and take a few idea's then link them together to possible solutions and incorporate different factors into a similar solution :) and to also involve the members in our decisions before we make them final, if not even just a little bit of choice goes to them because in the day we run for them, to deliver a quality service yet also just open doors for them to enjoy which of course will require time but I am more than sure with Jamie now back on the scene things will become more fluent

Also As I have mentioned I'd like to discuss individually with Jamie, Teoz, K2 and Caly to learn more about the back end of the server and JRTX 

I would also like to see the return of both community competitions in game and on site, with different stage rewards to even player selected rewards from certain steam titles (selected games monthly) just a little something to say thank you
or even their own JR Merchandise delivered to them, something like we give respect we get it back for showing we are more than just another server and we actually care and appreciate our memberbase large or small

Live steams and YouTube video's from more than just Jamie should also be done just to interact with members, new people and expand our self advertisement
Streaming and YouTube only require a time consuming payment rather than cash 

Also as the site is getting re organised I have nothing to add to that at this moment other than plugin organisation and wiki being updated as I've saw members complain about not knowing what they get, how to use what they have access too etc and that puts them off committing to a purchase

If I have missed anything I will happily add it below :D!

Nice to hear frosty, I think as well for staff members we need to create a database system with projects and ideas that staff members can use to add and upload, images, videos, information on projects they are currently working on to better JR and have an approval system built in so the ideas can be brought to the senior team and discussed with the seniors if we want to see them or not used on the website! :D

I say for the JR premium, do $4.99 per month and $19.99 per 6 months. And a $34.99 special for 1 year.

And Do "Hidden/Find this" Quest on a big map(like old hunger games) and Reward would be 1month, 6month, 1 year JRpremium

Also, Building Competitions: Town, Village, or build whatever in a 20x20 plot?

And do we have something like a 4-5 year anniversary quest?

And lastly, PLEASE finish the RPG plugins and sign teleportation(click) plugin

Much love,

Jeddy 

Do you think Jamie has had a few to many drinks while writing this poll?

Speaking from personal experience, he's not there until he is singing, playing the guitar, and yelling at Kev to get on the XBox to play with him.

Also, panda because Red Pandas are adorable little killing machines. Probably why Pabu is based off a red panda and a ferret.

with all them idea's it became a problem to put it into action and the scale of time to wait caused disheartment

I can definitely feel this one lol...

So many ideas, so many possibilities... If anyone wants ideas for anything building wise or overall plans on discussions for server plans, let me know :) ! [i have tried to start several adventure maps with my laptop but it is not powerful enough XD lol... poor thing, I have even blue screened it from overdoing the memory! [4 gb ]]

I'm sorry I have not been on lately. I go on facebook and do a few things there then fall asleep. I need to stop that cause it's not getting what I need to do done. I have been getting my house ready to sell ...well I am ready ..now if it will sell. I will do my best to check in more often and play when I can. I miss you all.

Personally I'd like to expand the communities beyond Minecraft and CS (the servers used most) as well as expand the use of current servers in less use than others. I know we've had discussions in passing about having more groups but I think if we had some way to make a new branch of the forums for gamers to connect, or find a party/group for a game. Maybe like a "Raid Grouping" section or something, so that there is somewhere people can easily talk about "Oh I play WoW and I need people to help with this raid!" or like "Oh I play LoL and I'm looking to make a ranked team!" so on and so forth. This isn't obviously the only thing we can do and I have no clue how many people would actually use this but I think it'd be a nice thing to have as a possibility!

Like a structure of the form

I believe Chris meant how you'd like it too look if your idea was to be implemented and thing such as category's, titles, sub titles, layout etc :) 

you say more groups so like how you'd like them to be set up, and the new forum branch and how that would look

I believe Chris meant how you'd like it too look if your idea was to be implemented and thing such as category's, titles, sub titles, layout etc :) 

you say more groups so like how you'd like them to be set up, and the new forum branch and how that would look

Ohh okay, I'm not 100% sure how that is but I think I have a general vibe of what I need to do, I'll probably work on it later this week when I have time XP

I Said me want competition. :blush: But that's what a lot of people be sayin...BUT!! the competition i would like would be Holiday builds. This is an annual competition for most famous Holidays. Builds that relate to Holidays. best one gets free Premium for a month :blink: Cray-Cray right? Worth it, though :rolleyes:

-TwoPly Gaming B)

There was one for the creative spawn? Which everyone appears to have forgotten about.

this is not true, I've seen a few members working on a spawn on the creative server :P and TwoPly45 were involved in their own bulds that I can remember

this is not true, I've seen a few members working on a spawn on the creative server :P and TwoPly45 were involved in their own bulds that I can remember

Maybe we could try a new system for entries (rather than using the forums). A while ago (and it was a very long while :P) I tried to use a plot system, the player paid for the plot and was automatically entered into the competition. At the end they were all judged regardless of if they are finished. It meant that players didn't have to come on the site to enter, the only thing the site was used for was to inform them and give extra details. 

At the end they were all judged regardless of if they are finished. It meant that players didn't have to come on the site to enter, the only thing the site was used for was to inform them and give extra details. 

One good thing that the current system does is it brings more activity to the forums. Maybe we could combine the two though? Like they buy a plot then have signs around the plot sites saying "Don't forget to go to Jrnetwork.net to post your build to be fully entered!" Or something along those lines?