Sign in to follow this  
AnioNovus

Keep Inventory

6 members have voted

1. 1. Turn 'keep inventory' off, meaning that on death you will drop your items like normal?

• Yes, turn it off!
    • I am indifferent, do either.
    • No, keep it on!

Hello everyone!

Currently keep inventory is on. I would like to suggest turning it off to give the survival server more of a survivaly feel. While when you are just beginning the game, loosing everything to lava may be quite the set back, but it means you are more aware of your surroundings and are truly surviving. You just do not charge headlong into any situation, and if you die, no biggie, you want 'survive.'

There are also several things I am looking into adding and aspects of them will depend on keeping inventory or not. Preferrably, I would like to see them off; however, what do you all think?

EDIT: Added in poll.

Thanks,

Hello everyone!

Currently keep inventory is on. I would like to suggest turning it off to give the survival server more of a survivaly feel. While when you are just beginning the game, loosing everything to lava may be quite the set back, but it means you are more aware of your surroundings and are truly surviving. You just do not charge headlong into any situation, and if you die, no biggie, you want 'survive.'

There are also several things I am looking into adding and aspects of them will depend on keeping inventory or not. Preferrably, I would like to see them off; however, what do you all think?

Thanks,

Why in the world is it on !? o_0

Being the lazy person I am, I've always liked the fact my inventory doesn't vanish when I die, has saved much rage quitting over the years xD On saying that it is survival so I have no issue with it being turned off, going to vote for the middle one :P

Make it a gold star feature? Seeing a gold star focuses on giving people little non game changing aspects, all this would do is give them a little bit more security about their items :)

Possibly give it as a feature that can be turned on/off? Just in case a gold star member wants to play a more traditional survival experience. 

keep inventory cant be given to a specified player its either on for the whole server or not at all. A plugin would have to take care of this if we were to give it to gold star, but i think it kind of ruins the whole survival experience giving such a feature.

Either way it doesnt bother me. The only reason it would affect me is if i die and i have a good pickaxe.... other then that I dont care. If it is turned off I will probobly play rpg more like no flying and doing everything like in single player. Thats the only difference if it were to be turned off for me.